• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top selling indies of the Copper Age

87 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'd like to find some Quadrants for a dollar!

And Adventurers had an issue #0, which would also become quite the fad later on. What was the first official issue #0 in comics, anyone know?

Zap

zap0front.jpg

I think I remember reading or hearing that it was a printing mistake and issue 2 got printed as issue 1, so when issue 1 got printed up they numbered it issue 0. I think that was it...

What is it with us nutty collectors, and giving up our valuable books for the next big fad?

I did the opposite. I traded Valiants at the height of the hype for high grade SA Marvels. :banana:

:golfclap:

Yeah, I'd like to find some Quadrants for a dollar!

And Adventurers had an issue #0, which would also become quite the fad later on. What was the first official issue #0 in comics, anyone know?

ive found quadrant 2 3 and 4 in wes hagen 3 dollar bins and 5 6 and 7 in various dollar bins, i only need 1 and 8 now. would like the S/N hardcover too one day