• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead leaked?

98 posts in this topic

The first episode of the series is circulating around on the internet with good quality and the AMC logo on it. Do you think that they leaked it early to gain momentum for it? First episode circulating is 1 hour 7 minutes 36 seconds and is commercial free.

Pretty sure they were ripped from the press kit DVDs. If so, I hope AMC inserted some tracking code within the files. As for downloading it, why? Why not just wait and watch it on TV and support the network who's taking this risk and the creators behind it.

Pretty sure they were ripped from the press kit DVDs. If so, I hope AMC inserted some tracking code within the files. As for downloading it, why? Why not just wait and watch it on TV and support the network who's taking this risk and the creators behind it.

Because we were sucked in to the hype

I subscribe to AMC, have my DVR set to record the series, and will not miss an episode.

I have bought every issue of the comic from 1 to present.

Should they wish to market any merchandise, I'll be sucked in to that as well.

I doubt they are going to miss one of my dollars. I'm funding them as much as I can.

But downloading just encourages people to post it up and for others, who don't financially support them, to download it.

Not directed at you, but I've never figured out why so many comic shows and collectors have no problem with bootleg DVDs being sold at shows, etc.

Read where it's only 67 minutes long, missing 23 minutes. I'll wait another week to see it in its entirety

I think its 67 minutes long because the other 23 minutes are suppose to be commercials. 67 minutes of actually programming. The only reason I found out was that one of the guys in the office had a copy of it on his flash drive and was showing it.

Me and my wife already had an argument about this show...she can't stand zombie stuff.

Me: "Hey, a show I am really looking forward to is coming out next week, why don't you just watch the first episode with me?"

Her: "What is it called?"

Me: "The Walking Dead"

Her: "No way, I am not watching no stupid zombie show"

Me: "Hey, I went and saw that dumb Eat, Pray, Love movie with you and I sit here while you watch Oprah every night"

It went downhill from there lol

Me and my wife already had an argument about this show...she can't stand zombie stuff.

Me: "Hey, a show I am really looking forward to is coming out next week, why don't you just watch the first episode with me?"

Me: "Hey, I went and saw that dumb Eat, Pray, Love movie with you and I sit here while you watch Oprah every night"

I asked my wife if she wanted to watch it too.

Me: 'The Walking Dead starts on Bonfire Night, fancy watching it with me?'

Her: '.'

Typical conversation in our household when it comes to stuff I like.

My fiance DVR'ed it before I even had the chance to bring it up!

Dan

You've got a keeper!

+1 You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I suggested she give this show a try. I mean I watch freaking Project Runway with her! :sorry:

You sit there while she watches Oprah every night? :o

You poor bastrd. :(

You sit there while she watches Oprah every night? :o

You poor bastrd. :(

Yeah, talk about zombie show. :blahblah:

Dan