• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gobbledygook #2 Cover Art Found

13 posts in this topic

This find comes at an odd time because the original art for the cover of Gobbledygook #1 has recently been discovered as well.

It was during a discussion several weeks ago about that find that Kevin mentioned that he still possessed the art for the cover of Gobbledygook #2.

As I divulged a little while back, it was my unfathomable honor to have Kevin serve as my best man for my wedding to my beautiful wife yesterday (plenty of pictures of the event are on their way in the coming days).

In an amazing act of friendship, Kevin did something that surprised me to say the least. His wedding gift to me was the cover art for Gobbledygook #2.

img363.jpg

100_3874.jpg

It is with great honor and seriousness that I become the guardian on this historic work of art for the rest of my natural life.

Congratulations! That's an amazing gift and story. You must be riding the clouds.

Sam Kieth was at my wedding bound and gagged and he "gave" me a few painted Maxx covers. And then vowed he would not make any more public appearances...