• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your (Raw) Celeb Signatures (Non CGC)...

152 posts in this topic

Another oddity in my collection, got this signed at the 2009 Adult Entertainment Expo by:

Briana Banks

Christy Canyon

Ron Jeremy

Savanna Sampson

Belladonna

Nina Hartley

Ginger Lynn

Tera Patrick

I saw the documentary about the making of this book & art exhibition. It was pretty good.

Fog (2005 Special Dealers Incentive GN Preview) - signed by John Carpenter

Unfortunate that this is unslabbed after being assured by CGC ahead of time that it could be slabbed. Still a super cool book, though! And I appreciate Kris Moore getting it signed for me. Thanks Kris! (thumbs u

BTW, cover by Mike Mignola. Maybe it needs one more signature. hm

Fog.jpg

Wow, I've never seen this cover before... WOW! It's awesome, and the fact it has a John Carpenter quote on the cover, makes it even more cool.

Unfortunate that this is unslabbed after being assured by CGC ahead of time that it could be slabbed. Still a super cool book, though! And I appreciate Kris Moore getting it signed for me. Thanks Kris! (thumbs u

Fog.jpg

Fog.jpg

What was the problem with slabbing it? It is a preview insert?

What was the problem with slabbing it? It is a preview insert?

Apparently because it was Saddle-Stitched & Stapled. There was a full description on ebay that stated this when I bought it. I sent the link to Joe, which also had a picture, for him to review before sending it off to Kris for the signing. Joe looked at it and said that CGC would indeed be able to slab the book. So it was a HUGE disappointment when they received the book after the signing and called to tell me they could not slab it. Joe was very apologetic, and obviously felt bad about the way things ended up.

2eyc0lj.jpg

o5vkwl.jpg

Sweet merciful carp! Is that the OA?!? :o

Yup...more a fan of his Simpsons stuff, but I had to have this!

His OA does come up on ebay from time to time, but its usually a Simpsons character...this is the first Life in Hell character I have seen.

Just got this one today. Ellen Wong (Knives Chau in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World).

EllenWongMe.jpg

Had my picture taken with her, during the midnight release of Scott Pilgrim vol. 6, in Toronto. Had the photo printed, and now signed!

This is a poster signed by musicians David Gray and Ray LaMontagne. If you're not familiar with their work, you're missing out on some great muisc.

The poster is by Nashville based Hatch Show Print. They're one of the few letterpress print shops that still create all of their posters using hand carved wood blocks, the same way they did over 100 years ago.

http://countrymusichalloffame.org/our-work/

Hatch does alot of posters for concerts that come into town, and are one of the other things I collect. You can see a portfolio of some of their work here:

http://www.gigposters.com/designer/33935_Hatch_Show_Print.html

DG_posterjpg.jpg

David signing the posters:

DG_signing.jpg