• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your (Raw) Celeb Signatures (Non CGC)...

152 posts in this topic

clerks.jpg

Jason Mewes (Jay)

Kevin Smith (Silent Bob)

Jeff Anderson (Randal)

Brian O'Halloran (Dante)

Scott Mosier (Producer)

:applause: Awesome!!!!!!!!!! (thumbs u

Some recent additions. I've been in a baseball mood lately. :grin:

I had this authenticated by Richard Simon... one of the preeminent vintage baseball authenticators...

MantleBallmedres.jpg

Virgil "Fire" Trucks rocks...

TrucksVirgil.jpg

Got all of these during the UFC 129 Fight Week and UFC Fan Expo. Figured I'd share them here, for those that haven't seen them yet.

UFC Ultimate Royce Gracie DVD - Signed by Royce Gracie

th_IMG_0309.jpg th_IMG_0311.jpg

Royce Gracie (UFC Hall of Famer)

th_RoyceGracie.jpg

Arianny Celeste (UFC Octagon Girl)

th_AriannyCeleste1.jpg th_AriannyCeleste2.jpg

Chandella Powell (UFC Octagon Girl)

th_ChandellaPowell.jpg

Kenda Perez (Host of "Best of Pride Fighting Championships"), Amanda Corey (Xyience Model... inside a UFC Magazine)

th_KendaPerez.jpg th_AmandaCorey.jpg

UFC 128 Poster - Signed by Mauricio "Shogun" Rua & Jon "Bones" Jones

th_IMG_0387.jpg th_IMG_0388.jpg

UFC Banner - Signed by Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, Cain Velasquez, and Anderson "The Spider" Silva

th_IMG_0389.jpg th_IMG_0390.jpg th_IMG_0394.jpg

Dominick Cruz (UFC Bantamweight Champion), Rashad Evans, Frank Mir, Cung Le, Eddie Wineland

th_DominickCruz.jpg th_RashadEvans.jpg th_FrankMir.jpg th_CungLe.jpg th_EddieWineland.jpg

UFC Magazine - Signed by Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

th_MauricioShogunRua.jpg

Dethrone Royalty Poster - Signed by Cain Velasquez & Josh Koscheck

th_IMG_0313.jpg

Kurt "Batman" Pellegrino, Anthony Pettis, Jon "Bones" Jones, "Mr. Wonderful" Phil Davis

th_KurtPellegrino.jpg th_AnthonyPettis.jpg th_JonJones.jpg th_PhilDavis.jpg

My youngest daughter just recently finished 8th at Fort Worth Country Day in, where else, Fort Worth, Texas. Every year, the 8th grade at Fort Worth Country Day has a field trip to Big Bend National Park. This year, I heard on the radio a few days before they left that George W. Bush was going to participating in the Wounded Warrior ride (a 3-day bike ride fund raiser) at the same time my daughter's class was going to be there, but figured they probably would never see him since Big Bend is such a big place. As it turned out, they were staying at the same hotel. The story goes that the Secret Service needed one of the rooms that kids were staying in, and to make it up to them for having to move, they were promised a photo op with President Bush.

After the second day, the kids were told that President Bush was available to take a picture with the class at 7 a.m. the next morning for anyone who was interested. This meant having to get up about an hour early, and while my daughter is not his biggest fan, she realized that you don't turn down an opportunity to have your picture taken with a former president (there were several kids that decided they would rather sleep in--go figure). In the morning, the kids were lined up, but had to wait about 15 minutes while President Bush was doing an interview with Good Morning America. But he kept his promise and showed up when he was done. My daughter is sixth to his right on the same row. When I asked her how they decided who would get to stand next to President Bush, she said they just lined them up, and no one knew where he was going to be. I gave her a hard time about that, because after all, where else would he be, off in the corner somewhere?

But the story of this picture doesn't end there. At that point, all we had was a digital photo of President Bush with the class. The picture was an odd size because it was panoramic, but the thought occurred to me to print it out on 8x10 photo paper, using white space at the top to put a caption, and leaving white space at the bottom for an autograph. I work with someone who knows President Bush pretty well. I showed him the picture, and asked him if he thought he could get the picture signed, which I think he took as a challenge. He wrote a cover letter to President Bush and mailed the picture (actually two, as I requested one for the school as well).

It took about a month, but we got both pictures back signed. My daughter was ecstatic.

bush_photo_auto.jpg

DUDE. That is just incredible :grin: Not only is it signed by Bush, it has your daughter in the picture :o Crazy cool!

My youngest daughter just recently finished 8th at Fort Worth Country Day in, where else, Fort Worth, Texas. Every year, the 8th grade at Fort Worth Country Day has a field trip to Big Bend National Park. This year, I heard on the radio a few days before they left that George W. Bush was going to participating in the Wounded Warrior ride (a 3-day bike ride fund raiser) at the same time my daughter's class was going to be there, but figured they probably would never see him since Big Bend is such a big place. As it turned out, they were staying at the same hotel. The story goes that the Secret Service needed one of the rooms that kids were staying in, and to make it up to them for having to move, they were promised a photo op with President Bush.

After the second day, the kids were told that President Bush was available to take a picture with the class at 7 a.m. the next morning for anyone who was interested. This meant having to get up about an hour early, and while my daughter is not his biggest fan, she realized that you don't turn down an opportunity to have your picture taken with a former president (there were several kids that decided they would rather sleep in--go figure). In the morning, the kids were lined up, but had to wait about 15 minutes while President Bush was doing an interview with Good Morning America. But he kept his promise and showed up when he was done. My daughter is sixth to his right on the same row. When I asked her how they decided who would get to stand next to President Bush, she said they just lined them up, and no one knew where he was going to be. I gave her a hard time about that, because after all, where else would he be, off in the corner somewhere?

But the story of this picture doesn't end there. At that point, all we had was a digital photo of President Bush with the class. The picture was an odd size because it was panoramic, but the thought occurred to me to print it out on 8x10 photo paper, using white space at the top to put a caption, and leaving white space at the bottom for an autograph. I work with someone who knows President Bush pretty well. I showed him the picture, and asked him if he thought he could get the picture signed, which I think he took as a challenge. He wrote a cover letter to President Bush and mailed the picture (actually two, as I requested one for the school as well).

It took about a month, but we got both pictures back signed. My daughter was ecstatic.

bush_photo_auto.jpg

Really cool! Your daughter is wise for her age. It would be foolish to pass up an opportunity to meet a sitting or former president regardless of party affiliation.

Heck, I met Jimmy Carter and had him sign a photo, book and a baseball and I can't say I'm a huge fan. ;)

Here is a Bush from my collection from a book signing.

BushGWDecisionPointssigned.jpg