• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainTripps?????????

47 posts in this topic

How come there's no "I bow to you" emoticon below??

After checking out the Captain's setlist in the registry, I sincerely feel one is needed.

Here you go. I can't remember which board member created this, but he never said no when I posted asking whether we could use it.

427659-4_17_4.gif

How come there's no "I bow to you" emoticon below??

After checking out the Captain's setlist in the registry, I sincerely feel one is needed.

Here you go. I can't remember which board member created this, but he never said no when I posted asking whether we could use it.

427659-4_17_4.gif

jbud73

BTW, if you actually click on the emoticon it will take you to a site with "8000" choices. I didn't look that closely but I believe it is free.

Galactus,

The guy who has the TOS PC's 40 & up is the same guy who has the ASM's

16-60. He does live in the U.K. and he's a good dude, as far as I can tell.

Since he bought these books raw from Roter right before CGC, I'm under the

impresion that if he sells, he'll make a pound or two!!!

I just can't believe he didn't get the TOS 39 (I believe it had already been sold

to the guy I did the PC trades with before this guy came around) It's a 9.6!!

Come to think of it, he only got the ASM's 16-60 because my PC trading partner already bought 1-8, 10-14 (9 went to someone else, as did the 15). I'm sure this collector would have bought both runs if they were still intact. Incredible runs!!

Galactus,

The guy who has the TOS PC's 40 & up is the same guy who has the ASM's

16-60. He does live in the U.K. and he's a good dude, as far as I can tell.

Since he bought these books raw from Roter right before CGC, I'm under the

impresion that if he sells, he'll make a pound or two!!!

I just can't believe he didn't get the TOS 39 (I believe it had already been sold

to the guy I did the PC trades with before this guy came around) It's a 9.6!!

Come to think of it, he only got the ASM's 16-60 because my PC trading partner already bought 1-8, 10-14 (9 went to someone else, as did the 15). I'm sure this collector would have bought both runs if they were still intact. Incredible runs!!

Has the early ASMs been graded by CGC yet and if so, are you aware of the grades?

Greg,

The early Pacific Coast ASMs were all graded by CGC. The grades are:

1 8.5 (killer book, but some Marvel chipping)

2 9.2 (white pages)

3 9.4

4 9.4

5 9.6

6 9.8

7 9.0 (was a qualified 9.8!!! b/'f I resubmitted it. It has a small crease/impact

on the bottom of the back cover, left side)

8 9.8

9 9.4

10 9.4 (could be a 9.8 but has tiny stain back cover)

11 9.6

12 9.6

13 9.6

14 9.6

15 9.4.

Overall, not as high grade as the Curators in these early issues but unbelievably

impressive nevertheless. I still have the 3, 4, 5, 8, 11-14.