• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead review - NY Daily News

396 posts in this topic

Here ya go Roy.

The Walking Dead - Days Gone Bye

Oct 31 10PM

Oct 31 11:30PM

Nov 1 1AM

Nov 5 10PM

Nov 6 2AM

Nov 7 2AM

(thumbs u

well, it was a 90 minute zombie show on halloween, let's see how it does next week

5.3 million viewers is pretty good for AMC though. unfortunately, Fringe, which is one of our favorite shows too, only seems to get that on network TV and they're on the brink of cancelling it, which would really stink.

Just watched the episode. Thought it was really good. I'm impressed.

Was very surprised that much blood splatter, gore, and point-blank bullets to the head qualify for a TV14 rating.

I agree. I am not even a zombie/horror movie guy and liked it. I have only read one issue of the comic, but since the comic gets so many rave reviews from its readers hopefully the show will have legs.

Here ya go Roy.

The Walking Dead - Days Gone By

Oct 31 10PM

Oct 31 11:30PM

Nov 1 1AM

Nov 5 10PM

Nov 6 2AM

Nov 7 2AM

Maz, thanks! I watched it for free using On Demand last nite.

I must say it was pretty well done. There was a very patient, mature feel to the filming...almost like a Clint Eastwood flick except it didn't slow down much like his films do.

I found it relatively tasteful (for a Zombie flick), the acting decent, and the storyline grabbed my attention (I've never read the book).

I think this show has a lot of miles in it to go and I can't help but say that Kirkman and Moore have created a real winner here.

I don't particularly enjoy the zombie genre but this was pretty good.

Any chance I can catch a rerun somewhere?

if they had the internet in Canada you could go to the amc website and find out

Or if you had a scanner you could scan the listings for me.

:baiting: