• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone watch Superman #1 CGC 8.5 last night on ebay?

27 posts in this topic

I don't know that it's too far off. Rick is asking 26k for his 7.5 extensive. Off eBay, I'm sure he'd take less.
:gossip: ebay fees are only $50...that is about my bottom line...

I think filter was hoping for 40K+ (shrug)

I don't know that it's too far off. Rick is asking 26k for his 7.5 extensive. Off eBay, I'm sure he'd take less.
:gossip: ebay fees are only $50...that is about my bottom line...

I think filter was hoping for 40K+ (shrug)

Or maybe I'm talking out of the wrong orifice.

I talked to Adam last night and he was reasonably happy with the price.

Also, if you look on GPA the price was not out of line compared to other sales. It's right in line with some other sales that are in that grade and resto range.

I don't get the discussion.

(shrug)

I talked to Adam last night and he was reasonably happy with the price.

Also, if you look on GPA the price was not out of line compared to other sales. It's right in line with some other sales that are in that grade and resto range.

I don't get the discussion.

(shrug)

College football is tomorrow, there's no WS game on tonight and it's too early to start watching the NBA. What else are we going to do? (shrug)

College football is tomorrow, there's no WS game on tonight and it's too early to start watching the NBA. What else are we going to do? (shrug)

Good point.

(worship)

Speaking of college football...... Its USC vs Oregon !! Gonna be some fireworks I think :banana:
Some fireworks and zero defense :smirk:

:acclaim: I expect the Ducks to put up at least 40 on the condoms