• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio is next weekend -- is it worth going to for GA comics?

17 posts in this topic

I've been considering going to Mid-Ohio in Columbus next Sunday. Primarily to get a break from watching Tabcom II and III for a day.

Is anyone planning to attend looking forward to seeing some great GA comics available for sale? Or, is it primarily a media-fest.

I haven't been to Mid-Ohio in probably 4 or 5 years but, in my days, it's never been a media fest and I bought many "month" books at that show over the years.

Based on the list of exhibitors, the following guys will have some older comics.

Big Ron's Collectibles

Capital City Comics

Captain Jacks Comics

Collector's Zone, The

Comic Book Connection

Comic Book World

Dale Roberts Comics

Gary's Comix

Graham Crackers Collectibles

John Haines Rare Comics

Krypton Comics

Laughing Ogre Comics

Tomorrow's Treasures

Seems to me you''ll have plenty to browse.

I've been considering going to Mid-Ohio in Columbus next Sunday. Primarily to get a break from watching Tabcom II and III for a day.

Is anyone planning to attend looking forward to seeing some great GA comics available for sale? Or, is it primarily a media-fest.

I personally have about 16 boxes of GA that will be at the con.

Wow...my dad lives in Columbus ...I should do this show hm

I might actually go to it if you showed up.

I imagine it'd be like meeting Elvis. Or maybe Justin Beiber. :grin:

lol next year then

hm

This might be my best chance to break my 20+ year absence at cons. Considering that I will be driving through Columbus on Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be there.

(thumbs u

hm

This might be my best chance to break my 20+ year absence at cons. Considering that I will be driving through Columbus on Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be there.

(thumbs u

have you made every Con this year Roy? :insane:

Any one worth going to.

:insane:

I actually wanted to make Long Beach last weekend but it was just a little too far for a smaller show. Did you make it, Ben?

hm

I'll be there.

(thumbs u

have you made every Con this year Roy? :insane:

Any one worth going to.

:insane:

I actually wanted to make Long Beach last weekend but it was just a little too far for a smaller show. Did you make it, Ben?

No, I missed it as well...CW, my neighbor, made it down though...

I'll be in Columbus with the kids. I enjoy this show a lot more than some others because you can actually move around. I'll be there Saturday.

I understand that Comic Book World is bringing their wall books but is going to bring more $1 than they usually carry around.