• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Tec 27 cgc 7.0 universal

171 posts in this topic

Drumrolllllll .........

Now: 480K

:P

I took my shot and got outbid at $450k immediately :sorry:

I'm going to guess this one finishes around $550k-575k. I don't see it beating the 7.5, but it may come fairly close.

If it helps in your bidding plans I can pretty much guarantee the sale of a certain undercopy of yours. :)

Drumrolllllll .........

I'm going to guess this one finishes around $550k-575k. I don't see it beating the 7.5, but it may come fairly close.

If it helps in your bidding plans I can pretty much guarantee the sale of a certain undercopy of yours. :)

Good to know, because that'd have to be the first book to go! But sadly I'm completely out of the bidding from here on.

At $500k I have no way to make it happen. Unless.... I could always sell the house.. hm

Drumrolllllll .........

Good to know, because that'd have to be the first book to go! But sadly I'm completely out of the bidding from here on.

At $500k I have no way to make it happen. Unless.... I could always sell the house.. hm

:o

Drumrolllllll .........

Batman or shelter hm ...... Batman or shelter hm ... :insane:

Drumrolllllll .........

Batman or shelter hm ...... Batman or shelter hm ... :insane:

I'm confused. This is posed as if the decision to buy the comic is a difficult question. (shrug)

I'm going to look through my boxes that I put up as a kid 60 years ago. Oh wait...
only 50 years ago (shrug)

That's Mike talking, not Billy :devil:

billy could pretty much make the 60 year cut off lol

Yeah - sure looks like a serious steal right now. But will it jumP?

When a moderate tec27 plod 7.0 was last autioned people also expected "a jump" to happen at the finish line. But it never came. And the book just sat its time out flat and sold for a friggin wholesale price (50K +change).

If I was in this elderly consignors shoes - (selling the 7.0 blue on Heritage) i'd be :censored: right now ....

Yeah - sure looks like a serious steal right now. But will it jumP?

When a moderate tec27 plod 7.0 was last autioned people also expected "a jump" to happen at the finish line. But it never came. And the book just sat its time out flat and sold for a friggin wholesale price (50K +change).

If I was in this elderly consignors shoes - (selling the 7.0 blue on Heritage) i'd be :censored: right now ....

Are you the consignor's son or nephew or something? Or do you have a 7.0 copy of your own that you're planning on selling soon? If not, you seem to be seriously stressing about something that won't affect you in any way.

Anyways, PLOD 7.0 Tec 27 vs. Blue label 7.0 Tec 27. Totally apples to elephants comparison. I wouldn't draw any conclusions from the PLOD auction.