• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not my usual title, but...

6 posts in this topic

Anybody picked up a title they thought was going to stink, flipped open the first page, started reading and found that it was actually a pretty cool book!?

I recieved a free copy of Negation (Crossgen) with an ebay purchase. I thought, free copy w/purchase, it cant be good. But it was good! Good story and art. I dont know anything about Crossgen, but I wondered if anyone has read the Negation series and if it would be worth continuing or should I just pack up the first issue and say ciao?? confused-smiley-013.gif

I read the first two trades of Negation from the library. If they get any more of the series in, I'll definitely read it. I probably won't collect it, tho', as it is very much like a decent action flick I only need to see once.

Spider-Girl and Ms. Marvel fall into the category of two books I didn't expect to like but did once I read them.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan