• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first TV commercial airs tonight!

105 posts in this topic

I watched the video before I read your post. The Rifleman, Beat-Off and Strawberry Shortcake covers slid in there really made me crack up. Love the Board easter eggs!!!!!

I remember reading Greggy's SS thread, with the 10,000 DPI pic...it took my comp 10 minutes to load it. I think I was on dialup still.

lol

Thanks for the comments guys. I guess I should have added my first

bench ad to the title too. These are appearing in the Tampa area, but

they will soon expand into other cities in Florida. It is part of the master plan

for comic nerds to overtake the state by 2012. :gossip::)

bench-ad-pic1.jpg

they will soon expand into other cities in Florida. It is part of the master plan

bench-ad-pic1.jpg

just goest to show you what can be accomplished with the right folks involved, with the right plan ...kudos to you all

bench-ad-pic1.jpg

just goest to show you what can be accomplished with the right folks involved, with the right plan ...kudos to you all

I agree. Bill, Mike, and Stephen should be applauded for all of their hard work and what seems to be a great "vision" for the next up-and-coming Regional show.

I can see the Tampa show competing with Mega-Con in a few years, especially since Mega-Con is doing everything in its power to move away from comics and into animae. Foam Sword fighting and Dressing up as japanimation characters may sell tickets to teenagers, but it doesn't do anything for the comic crowd.

Besides, Tampa has most everything Orlando has (an airport, a theme park, great restaurants) and some things Orlando doesn't (Pro Football, baseball, and hockey) to entice people to make a weekend out of coming down here.

Now, all we need is the attendees with money to spend, and we'll be all set. hm