• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

Masters Pt II- Weekend Update- Pt II

Joe Simon is in great spirits! He says hello to all of his fans. I was able to snag lots of great paint pen sigs. I did a great job as far as accomplishing people's requests....Joe was very gracious in writing some comments and adding a couple of quick remarks when he could. Sometimes he would not agree with a color choice and would just go with a red or a blue paint pen. He very much enjoyed checking out modern captain america covers. Alex Ross and Steve Epting were some of his favorites. lol Hey did anyone know that there is an old Alex Ross? Joe told me there was and asked if there was any relation.....??? I still have not had time to look it up so if anyone knows let me know.

We are very lucky that Mr. Simon takes so much time and patience with each cover when he signs. I give him credit for being the best to work with as far as patience and placement. He cares alot about the end result. If all creators were as great as him we would never have poorly signed SS books and spots.

Last but not least, Joe did some beautiful sketch covers for some very lucky clients.

Thanks again to everyone for their submissions. I am happy to say that I have done quite a few signings with Mr. Simon now. He is such a kind, fun class act. I am very lucky to have such a great relationship. I am not sure when the next signing will be with Mr Simon......That being said he is always willing to do a signing whenever. Which is so cool.

Cheers to you Joe Simon. You da man!

Sean,

Thanks so much for doing these Masters signings. I never seem to tire of looking at the photos of these legends of the industry signing their works. Highly appreciate the tireless effort you put into these signings and the care you take with our books. With all that said, when's Masters 3? lol

ML

Secretson-

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU TOOK AWESOME PHOTOS! I am very lucky to have this guy as one of my good buddies. We met years ago just by going to cons and being sketch cover addicts. Anyways I owe you a personal thank you for ALL of your help this weekend.

Also huge thank you's to CGC, my CAW, Devilsrain and the creators for being so kind to share their time with us.

Here is a huge batch of photos. Thanks again Chris.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sunredsun39/RecentlyUpdated?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH7zvnB65ikVA&feat=email#

Stay tuned for your Stan Lee update!!

Best,

Sean