• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

Will you be taking pictures of all the stuff that gets signed again too bro? hm

I take as many photos as the creators are comfortable with. My goal is to get good shots and not have them get annoyed with me in any way.........Respect baby!

I see you can get Stans sig raw. Can you get any of the othe masters raw and if so is that limited to just comic books?

Yeah if you want any raw sigs feel free.

As far as special request items well.....pm me about it. I can take limited submissions regarding that sort of stuff.

ohh and no sketches right, just sigs...

yes sir. no sketch ops this time around with any of these creators......... (: call me crazy though but if you sub with me a bunch you might end up with some quickie sketches from Mr. Simon or Mr. Romita like spidey sense or something like that. (Again no guarantees but some def. happen on a random basis)

Final list ? or are more guys getting added ? just askin so I can narrow down some books.

Mr. John Romita Jr. might be able to do the signing. But he is too busy right now to make a full commitment. He wants too, but he is just literally slammed with work.....so that might be a late announcement.

Other than that Nope. I have no plans to add any other creators to this signing. My last Master signing got complicated a bit because of a mail away signing so I am avoiding that this time.

My goals this time around was to setup a signing to keep working on me and my partner Chris's collection. We are working on the ASM Romita run, trying to get some nice Colan's added to our collection and I am even trying to save up for at least 1 old Cap book for Mr. Simon and Mr. Lee to sign but we will see if that works out.

So basically we are CGC SS nuts and after NY we really wanted to get more books done so what better way than to setup 4 private signings.

Here is my shameless self promotion post!!!! :whee:

-These 4 signings will take place in safe clean private locations where your books will be taken care of under my personal supervision. (Will try to get as many photos as possible also)

-I have developed an excellent system of managing books so they do not get mixed up and taken care of properly. This means that I keep a spreadsheet that when I open your submission invoices get filled out, added to the spreadsheet invoice # written on the book. Boom done ready to go. Got the process down!

-I have had signings with all of these creators before with the exception of Mr. Colan who I have only had signings with at conventions. All of these creators in my opinion are very happy to do signings for all of us and appreciate the signature series program for what it is.

-If you fill out your submission form and prep your books correctly you have a VERY high chance of getting what you expect. This is a key part of the submission process. PMs and emails do not get translated as accurately as a submission form or prepped book info does.

- I strive to answer emails and pms as fast as humanly possible and I think I am pretty darn good at it.

- I do not believe that I have ever had an unhappy client walk away because of my service. I will always strive to make things right.

:acclaim:

Anyways bring on the books because I do not know how much longer I will be able to do stuff like this. :insane: