• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

Secretson-

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU TOOK AWESOME PHOTOS! I am very lucky to have this guy as one of my good buddies. We met years ago just by going to cons and being sketch cover addicts. Anyways I owe you a personal thank you for ALL of your help this weekend.

Also huge thank you's to CGC, my CAW, Devilsrain and the creators for being so kind to share their time with us.

Here is a huge batch of photos. Thanks again Chris.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sunredsun39/RecentlyUpdated?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH7zvnB65ikVA&feat=email#

Stay tuned for your Stan Lee update!!

Best,

Sean

It was my pleasure. I was happy to be able to take part in one of the most amazing comic related weekend ever. I mean lunch with John Romita on Friday, hanging in Joe Simon's apartment on Saturday and closing it out at Gene Colan's apartment on Sunday. It was a weekend that I will remember forever. Having the opportunity to talk about Kirby, Ditko and Lee (amongst many other topics) with three of the top comic guys ever, that was just fantastic.

There are a few blurry shots because shooting in Mr. Simon's apartment was challenging to say the least. It was VERY tight quarters and I did the best I could. As Sean said he has some additional Simon shots on his camera along with some Romita's as well.

Thank you Sean for inviting me to this event. I can't put it into words how much it meant to me. I'm still beaming from the experience. :headbang:

Stan Lee will be signing with me Tuesday of next week. Flight plus hotel booked!

You guys are lucky I spend big $$ to personally oversee everything! Sheesh last minute flights are expensive!

its true. we do not take a ton of pics of stan signing the books because it is all hands on deck and we are moving quickly and sorting into drying piles and making sure the sigs come out best.