• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

If you already have a yellow label, it must be cracked out by an authorized witness or CGC employee. Once cracked out, the book must stay in the witnesses possession until it's submitted.

If you follow the rules of the process, the label will indicate all the authenticated signatures and the respective dates.

And in my signing. Yes feel free to send me yellow labels. They will be cracked and prepped in front of an authorized witness and you will maintain your yellow label status. All autographs will maintain authenticity.

:)

Awesome Everyone. :applause: Our most sincere thanks for all of your submissions!

So yesterday was our first day checking in clients. If you submit books for this signing you will recieve an Email summarizing everything. It will also include your INVOICE # so that you will have it forever and can call CGC for updates whenever you feel like.

The signings begin on 1/28 so be sure to look here for updates, and keep your eyes on your email accounts for your summary/invoice email.

Thank You!

Sean

Also if you submitted books for Masters Pt II you should have recieved an email or PM that summarized your order and gave you your invoice #'s for reference.

If not contact me immediately.

Best,

Sean

John Romita Sr. is my hero! I love that guy. :luhv:

Everyone's books got signed. Lunch was great.

Next up- Joe Simon today at around 4:30ish....

Cheers!

Sean

PS- To everyone who submitted books, I would not be doing any of this if it were not for you guys. SO thank you!