• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cpannell's feedback thread
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Chris picked up a handful of raw books from me (mostly pre-hero), and the transaction was all-around smoooooth. Fast payment and excellent communication...made shipping to Canada a pleasure. I'd do it again any time... (thumbs u

Absolutely flawless buying experience. Very accurate (and detailed) grading. Fast and secure shipping. Great communication and easy to work with. Check, check, check!

Thanks, Chris!

I bought a bunch of Bronze Age books from Chris in July 2014. They arrived quickly and the packaging was second-to-none. Count me as a very happy customer and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

Edited by D Parker

I bought some slabs from Chris and I couldn't have asked for a better seller. He put in a lot of effort to find the best shipping option, packaged them superbly and supplied some great books. I highly recommend Chris as a great seller, buy with confidence. (thumbs u

Got my two books from Chris and everything was great as usual :applause: can't wait to do it again. Bravo :acclaim: