• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the Tampa Con Report? Pics?

22 posts in this topic

I can't wait for the report, the pictures the stories. Pleae please please post some stuff!!

:popcorn:

How did kingofrulers pressing service/booth turn out? How long before he thinks he's on the same level as Matt Nelson? Based upon his ads it's like he's been pressing comics all of his life. My g-d what an expert.

I can't wait for the report, the pictures the stories. Pleae please please post some stuff!!

How did kingofrulers pressing service/booth turn out? How long before he thinks he's on the same level as Matt Nelson? Based upon his ads it's like he's been pressing comics all of his life. My g-d what an expert.

I'm not a presser,but if I was I would have anybody but Matt Nelson do the service for me. 2c

I have stated my experience as around 1,000+ books pressed since 2008. I wouldn't have a pressing service booth at Tampa Bay Comic Con. As an owner of the convention, I wouldn't have time to operate a booth as I am busy operating the convention itself.

As for the convention, it went very well. We will have some pictures on the website fairly soon, as well as some informal interviews with our TBCC guests.

Look who's back! :applause:

Okay... so I don't have any pics form the convention, but I just right this second got a picture sent to me from Dan (Par2ch), he got me a sketch cover from Ron Wilson, I owe him big time, he has helped me a lot, and I really appreciate it (if you're reading Dan - Thanks a bunch!) :hi:

It's probably the best Ron Wilson sketch cover i've seen, I asked Dan to get him to base it on one of my favorite Iron Man covers, my favorite Ron Wilson Iron Man cover that's for sure...

17662_20051219193803_large.jpg

And here is the sketch cover...

Lloyd.jpg

Pretty cool, right? :D

Look who's back! :applause:

party048.gif

Okay... so I don't have any pics form the convention, but I just right this second got a picture sent to me from Dan (Par2ch), he got me a sketch cover from Ron Wilson, I owe him big time, he has helped me a lot, and I really appreciate it (if you're reading Dan - Thanks a bunch!) :hi:

It's probably the best Ron Wilson sketch cover i've seen, I asked Dan to get him to base it on one of my favorite Iron Man covers, my favorite Ron Wilson Iron Man cover that's for sure...

17662_20051219193803_large.jpg

And here is the sketch cover...

Lloyd.jpg

Pretty cool, right? :D

That is beautiful Lloyd

Jive's Con Report:

It was busy all day, with a steady stream of attendees through 2pm. Lots of sales for me, my best Tampa show ever. Had fun hanging out with Darth Corgi and meeting a couple of other boardies. $3 Silver and Bronze books are very popular. High grade wall stuff sells well when priced right.

The End.