• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many people have me on ignore?

83 posts in this topic

Just curious so I don't try to send one of you a PM to find out I'm on ignore.

Not yet. That would make five on my ignore list and I don't like odd numbers.

I'm not ignoring you. RMA on the other hand.... lol
lol I thought it was going to be him that started this thread

I don't have you on ignore, Dicey. Never.

There are a couple of d-bag newbs who have me on ignore, yet can't manage to stop talking about me....

How weird is that...?

Some people can't stand to have their opinion's challenged.

The big babies.

And those capitalized emphasis words scare them! lol

It's not worth having anyone on ignore as you can still see them and their message if you desire. Another board I go to that's comic related has a true ignore feature that basically makes it so they don't exist to you....though you can still see other people's responses to them :(

That's a feature we need here.

TRUTH

Arch said this board software doesn't support it though. :(

Just curious so I don't try to send one of you a PM to find out I'm on ignore.

Come out of the closet already. :foryou:

I am sometimes forced to put myself on ignore to be able to stand this place.

Not you though.

:shy:

Dice, maybe you and I should have a contest to see whose on more ignore lists. Based on the chirping crickets I hear every time I post, I assume I'm way up there on ignore lists.

Of course, you probably can't read this since you have me on ignore. hm

Every once in a while, when I see a snarkier than average post by someone directed at me, I check to see if they've got me on ignore.

Sure enough, they almost always do.

Most of the people who have me on ignore around here are low level dron...er, I mean hot-headed newbs who take themselves wayyyyyy too seriously.

:luhv:

But, if you're going to ignore someone, ignore them and be done with it. It's the height of juvenile silliness to "announce", with all the flair and drama of a 6th grade cheer squad, that you're ignoring someone, and even sillier to continue to refer to them after you've ignored them.

lol

Most of the people who have me on ignore around here are low level dron...er, I mean hot-headed newbs who take themselves wayyyyyy too seriously.

:luhv:

But, if you're going to ignore someone, ignore them and be done with it. It's the height of juvenile silliness to "announce", with all the flair and drama of a 6th grade cheer squad, that you're ignoring someone, and even sillier to continue to refer to them after you've ignored them.

lol

Indeed. Ignore or don't ignore. Make up your ing minds people. :sumo: