• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now that the Amazing Spiderman Blank cover is coming out...

67 posts in this topic

What are some of your sketch ideas? :idea:

I have like a gazillion ideas but there's this one particular idea that's been floating in my mind for a long time. The idea is having an artist (I haven't thought of an appropriate artist for this) sketch Spidey actually stopping the burglar back then. It's controversial, but this idea has been bugging me like :screwy:

LET'S HEAR THEM! :banana:

Iron Man and Spiderman? :shrug: lol

That didn't go so well for Iron Man the last time I saw it:

stark-cocoon.jpg

I found myself enjoying the story quite a bit. It really felt like it was leading to a "Death of Aunt May" issue, which given the circumstances could have started a new chapter in Spidey's life. Instead, we got "magic". :P

The story was good until the end and the wrong decision was made. Flushed the whole thing right down the toilet. :cry:

lol thanks matt, i think the first thing I want to do is Spider-man and his amazing friends with Iceman and Flamming Torch, I'm just super pissed off that some of the sketches that I've gotten over the years weren't on these covers.... some in particularly wish could have been on this :(

I'd like something nutty like a GA cover recreation of Crime Suspenstories 22 but of Venom holding Mary Janes severed head :insane:

Something disturbing that you wouldn't ever see on a Marvel comic.

The CS 22 seems too obvious but I think some recreation of a disturbing oldie would be great

I'm not sure what I want other that a huge print run because it is obvious this is going to be an issue no one cares anything about the interior pages and people will be stock piling them for sketches in the future.