• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Haeser Sketch opportunity - YOU PICK THE BLANK - ASM, X-Force, Avengers etc

374 posts in this topic

ken you are the best. it seems no matter what i come up with you put it on a book and it is better then i could have ever imagined. i cant wait to see what you do with my two favorite fictional characters the punisher and snake plisken. thank you so much for what you do.

wes

ken you are the best. it seems no matter what i come up with you put it on a book and it is better then i could have ever imagined. i cant wait to see what you do with my two favorite fictional characters the punisher and snake plisken. thank you so much for what you do.

wes

Thanks Wes! That other one should be fun.

Very nice!

I think I have a good idea when the next op comes around. Would 7 connected covers be too much?

Never too much! The connecting covers are always fun.

There is actually a 10 connecting covers by me being sold on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-10-CGC-SS-Sketch-Covers-Avengers-1-Ken-Haeser-/300507625822?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f7a6795e

10piece.jpg

Ken, I just wanted to say awesome work. I'm pretty brand new here, my brother actually just found this place several months ago, and this whole idea of sketch covers is new to me as well. But it's awesome! I'm on a very limited budget right now, so my first 'sketch' was one of your Wolvie DF sketches. I was really impressed. Thanks!

IMG.jpg

Ken, I just wanted to say awesome work. I'm pretty brand new here, my brother actually just found this place several months ago, and this whole idea of sketch covers is new to me as well. But it's awesome! I'm on a very limited budget right now, so my first 'sketch' was one of your Wolvie DF sketches. I was really impressed. Thanks!

IMG.jpg

I give this sketch the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u

Oh,and WTTB :)