• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Registry Additions - **List Updated 2/11**

164 posts in this topic

I think this has been requested in the past:

Please add an X-Men: Age of Apocalypse master set with all the mini-series in the crossover:

X-Men Alpha 1

Astonishing X-Men 1-4

Amazing X-Men 1-4

Weapon X 1-4

Factor X 1-4

X-Calibre 1-4

Gambit & the X-Ternals 1-4

Generation Next 1-4

X-Men Chronicles 1-2

X-Universe 1-2

X-Men Omega 1

Age of the Apocalypse: The Chosen

Tales from the Age of Apocalypse

Tales form the Age of Apocalypse: Sinister Bloodlines

Please add the following sets to the CGC Registry:

Cain's Hundred (Dell)

Captain Venture & the Land Beneath the Sea (Gold Key)

Dynamo (Tower)

E-man (Charlton)

Fawcett Movie Comic (Fawcett)

Flying Nun (Dell)

John Wayne Adventure Comics (Toby)

Judge Colt (Gold Key)

Land of the Giants (Gold Key)

Mighty Hercules (Gold Key)

Rawhide (Dell/Gold Key)

Undersea Agent (Tower)

Yogi Bear (Dell/Gold Key)

Many thanks!

Hey Gemma,

Can you please add the current run of Wonder Woman (starting with issue #600)?

So far, here are the issues:

Wonder Woman #600

Wonder Woman #600 (Adam Hughes Variant)

Wonder Woman #600 (Adam Hughes Sketch Variant)

Wonder Woman #600 (2nd Printing)

Wonder Woman #601

Wonder Woman #601 (Alex Garner Variant)

Wonder Woman #602

Wonder Woman #602 (Alex Garner Variant)

Wonder Woman #603

Wonder Woman #603 (Alex Garner Variant)

Wonder Woman #603 (DC 75th Anniversary Variant)

Wonder Woman #604

Wonder Woman #604 (Alex Garner Variant)

Wonder Woman #605

Wonder Woman #605 (Alex Garner Variant)

Wonder Woman #606

Wonder Woman #606 (Alex Garner Variant)

Can you also add the following:

A Tribute to Michael Turner (Although it's just a one-shot, there are a few of these graded).

Gotham City Sirens (Issues #1-18... ongoing series. Issue #1 has a variant cover and a 2nd printing).

Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. (Issues are #0-14)

Thanks,

- Jason

Hi Gemma,

I guess this is not so much a suggestion as it is a question. And I'm not sure if this has been discussed in the boards separately.

Would it be possible to create a super, mega-sized Avengers competitive set, beyond the current 1-503 (including Annuals) set? I guess one could argue the series really ended with 503 (when the New Avengers and subsequent Mighty Avengers titles came in), but I imagine an equally valid argument would be to include the Mighty Avengers (although personally I feel this was an inferior run versus New Avengers) as well as the recent Avengers (no adjective) run.

Would be awesome to see if anyone (maybe Cheetah?) could manage to complete this "Complete Avengers" set (the entire Silver/Copper/Modern Age Avengers run, plus the more recent Mighty Avengers/ Avengers runs, plus perhaps even New Avengers, Avengers West Coast, Avengers Spotlight, etc).

Any interest out there?

Hi Gemma,

I guess this is not so much a suggestion as it is a question. And I'm not sure if this has been discussed in the boards separately.

Would it be possible to create a super, mega-sized Avengers competitive set, beyond the current 1-503 (including Annuals) set? I guess one could argue the series really ended with 503 (when the New Avengers and subsequent Mighty Avengers titles came in), but I imagine an equally valid argument would be to include the Mighty Avengers (although personally I feel this was an inferior run versus New Avengers) as well as the recent Avengers (no adjective) run.

Would be awesome to see if anyone (maybe Cheetah?) could manage to complete this "Complete Avengers" set (the entire Silver/Copper/Modern Age Avengers run, plus the more recent Mighty Avengers/ Avengers runs, plus perhaps even New Avengers, Avengers West Coast, Avengers Spotlight, etc).

Any interest out there?

Somewhere down the road, Marvel will change the numbering on Volume 4 in order to reach #600 a bit faster. Then we will know what goes in the main Avengers run and what doesn't. If they had combined both New Avengers and Mighty Avengers into the main run, they'd already be past 600.

As far as completing the variaous runs, I've got Avengers 1-503, New Avengers V1, and MIghty Avengers completed. I'm only missing one book from Avengers V4. I've got about 75% or so of the WCA run but none of the Avengers Spotlight.

Hi Gemma,

Could you add the following books to the X-Files set please:

1. X-Files no. 2 Numbered Edition Variant

2. X-Files no. 3 Numbered Edition Variant

3. Wizard Ace Edition: X-Files #19

4. X-Files no. 1 (and succeeding books in the series) by DC/Wildstorm