• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**More Primetime TIMELYS** Price drops

27 posts in this topic

Hoping to raise $$ quickly for a grail upgrade :) These copies represent the best I've owned and hate to sell them, but I can't keep everything. :takeit: wins it. PM me with "any" offers and I will consider them (thumbs u I will ship each book US Priority/insured ($12), unless someone takes them all, and then they will go out Express ($40). Enjoy! :banana:

Human Torch #8 CGC 4.5 ow/w pages

$2,250

Can't afford a Marvel Mystery 9? This is the next best thing. Colors pop. Very nice for the grade. Possibly pressable (if you are into that) into a 5.0-6.0. Several boardees have owned this copy: Silver Surfer, nearmint, RedFury, and then me. Looking for another good owner.

HumanTorch8CGC45oww.jpg

HumanTorch8_CGCVG45_bc.jpg

USA Comics #10

CGC 3.5 WHITE pages!

$3,500

My favorite Cap USA cover. Bright copy. Tough for Timelys to get the white page designation. :cool:

USA10CGC35.jpg

USA10CGC35BC.jpg

i, too, am a usa 10 devotee'. love the thin banner at the top---little unique touches usually tickle my fancy.

$2500

Can't afford a Marvel Mystery 9? This is the next best thing. Colors pop. Very nice for the grade. Possibly pressable (if you are into that) into a 5.0-6.0. Several boardees have owned this copy: Silver Surfer, nearmint, RedFury, and then me. Looking for another good owner.

HumanTorch8CGC45oww.jpg

killer, killer book. you are so right about it being nice for the grade--when you look at it, your brain sure ain't thinking vg+.

great stuff ben

$2500

HumanTorch8CGC45oww.jpg

killer, killer book. you are so right about it being nice for the grade--when you look at it, your brain sure ain't thinking vg+.

great stuff ben

thanks Billy P :cool: now buy something! ;)

$2500

HumanTorch8CGC45oww.jpg

great stuff ben

thanks Billy P :cool: now buy something! ;)
I am not sure parker's wallet has seen light in ages lol

Several boardees have owned this copy: Silver Surfer, nearmint, RedFury, and then me. Looking for another good owner.

Reminds me of the old joke: Three comics dealers were stranded on a desert island with only a single copy of a pre-code horror book.

They all managed to make a decent living.

Several boardees have owned this copy: Silver Surfer, nearmint, RedFury, and then me. Looking for another good owner.

Reminds me of the old joke: Three comics dealers were stranded on a desert island with only a single copy of a pre-code horror book.

Sorry for the derail but that was a :signfunny:

Sorry for the derail but that was a :signfunny:

:insane: