• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox/FH GAA and more 30% off

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I could not edit my old thread to change the title to reflect what is left, so I am just providing a link here to the last page with a recap. Before I list these books on Ebay I thought I would try once more with an increased discount, 30%.

Payment: Paypal only

Shipping Costs: $10 for any order in the US or Canada.

First in the thread wins.

Shipping: I will be shipping all books on Tuesday-Thursday.

Old thread with all the scans.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4298647&fpart=10

The list in the old thread is up to date except for these three books.

Jo Jo #25

Archie #50

FC#178

Here is the updated list.

Page 1:

Two Fisted Tales #28 4.0 $30 - This book was bought off of Tabasco Joe as a 4.0.

Jumbo Comics #111 6.0 $55 - This was bought off of Metro as a 6.0.

Jumbo Comics #123 6.0 $47 - This was bought off of Metro as a 6.0.

Jumbo Comics #124 5.0 $35 - This was bought off of Metro as a 5.0.

Fight Comics #62 4.5 $40 - This was bought off of Metro as a 4.5.

Jungle Comics #107 5.0 $40 - This was bought off of Metro as a 5.0.

Jungle Comics #107 5.5 $45 - This was bought off of Metro as a 5.5.

Page 2:

Jungle Comics #112 5.0 $40 - This was bought off of Metro as a 5.0.

Feature Comics #69 4.5 $50 - This was bought off of Metro as a 4.5. This book features a Phantom Lady crossover.

Planet Comics #55 3.5 $85 - This was bought off of the boards as a 3.5. I forgot to write down who is was from, and don't want to really go through 50 pages of posts again.

Rocket Kelly #5 3.5? $50 - This is a nice solid book, was not sure how much to bring it down due to the very rust staple. It was manufactured with one staple. 1/2-1" tear by the staple goes through the whole book. Gerber no-show.

Walt Disneys Comics and Stories # 94 5.5 $28. I bought this off of Norinn Radd as a 5.5. Priced at VG.

Walt Disneys Comics and Stories # 96 5.0 $24. I bought this off of Norinn Radd as a 5.. Priced just below VG.

Walt Disneys Comics and Stories # 97 5.5 $28. I bought this off of Norinn Radd as a 5.5. Priced at VG.

Page 3:

All- Top # 10 5.0 $320- This was graded by CGC and cracked out. The book comes with the CGC label, which I forgot to scan. Label states OW pages and that the centerfold is detached from the bottom staple only.

All- Top # 9 3.5 $210 3.5 - This book has wear along the right hand side of the book. Like something was rubbed against the book pretty hard. There is also a 1" tear on the back cover that turns into a 1/2" tear that decreases the farther into the book it goes.

Page 6:

Jo Jo #14 4.0 $100 - Stain on Jo Jo's face. Actually not a stain, but something is on the book.

Jo Jo #18 4.0 $100 - This book has outstanding colours, looks like it just came off of the newstand. Notice the scrape starting from the second O in jo jo extending to Tannees breast.

Page 7:

Rulah #24 3.0 $70 - Cover detached at top staple. Book got caught in the mylar as I was putting it in. Now has a good size "marvel chip" 3 mm's? Also has a premarvel type chip by the bottom staple 2 mm. Knew that mylar i received it in was too tight.

Zoot #16 4.0 $125. Nice solid book. Notice the 2" tear by the second O in Zoot. Also it looks like someone wrote USA in pencil between the girls heads and then erased it. Just light colour loss, no paper loss.

ZAGO #3 3.5 $70 - I was going to call this a 4.0/4.5 but these is some light tanning around the edges of the book. The rest of the pages are nice and they are nowhere near brittle.

Marvel Tales #96 2.5 $75 - I bought this off of Scrooge. I think he sold it to me as a 2.5, sure he is around and will correct me if I am wrong. Listed for what I paid for it $75.

Master Comics #14 3.5ish? $135 - I bought this off of Sharon. She stated it was a fine before the chipping was taken into account. 1" spine split at the top. I have priced this around 2.5.

Page 8:

Spirit Section March 16, 1941 6.0 $100 - This book was graded by Metro as a 6.0 1st Silk and Satin.

Spirit Section December 1, 1940. I am offering two copies up for sale here. I had old scans and they got cropped and can't find my back cover scan to one of them.

One is a 4.0/4.5 the other is a Metro graded 6.0. $200 for the pair.

Walt Disneys Comics and Stories # 94 5.5 $28. I bought this off of Norinn Radd as a 5.5. Priced at VG.

Walt Disneys Comics and Stories # 96 5.0 $24. I bought this off of Norinn Radd as a 5.. Priced just below VG.

Walt Disneys Comics and Stories # 97 5.5 $28. I bought this off of Norinn Radd as a 5.5. Priced at VG.

at 30% off

:takeit: