• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con March 4th-6th 2011

175 posts in this topic

Royce,Danny,Rhonda and Dan.Have a great time .I will be with you there in spirit.

:sorry: Wish you could be there Dennis. I will make sure to take pictures for ya.

Danny

I'll try and drag Dennis to the next one.

I will be swooping into my favorite city in less than twenty-four hours :whee:

Too bad you still don't have a pass.

How much is a bribe in Canadian dollars? I'm pretty sure I still have some weird looking Canada cash laying around here from my last visit...

Just printed out my boarding pass. 4A baby.

Loyalty has it's benefits ;)

It sure does. I flew 1.25 million miles with Delta to get the ocassional bump up to first class.

Just checked into hotel, just got early check-in (10 AM) and free upgrade to 32nd floor Executive Level with free breakfast even though I booked discounted regular room through Comic Con website (I'm a Priority Club Member). I didn't even ask.

I can at least unpack and relax for a couple of hours before I head over.

I can't say this enough - join all the hotels' free membership reward programs, it really helps.

....Best Emerald Con in years,..I was glad to see lots of comic dealers this year as opposed to the few in number last year,...plus I was there all day Saturday and I didn't see Greggy once!!!...although my super-smelling could detect trails of his fan-boy funk throught the convention center,...

....Best Emerald Con in years,..I was glad to see lots of comic dealers this year as opposed to the few in number last year,...plus I was there all day Saturday and I didn't see Greggy once!!!...although my super-smelling could detect trails of his fan-boy funk throught the convention center,...

What, you can't stop to say hi to me either?

:sumo:

What, you can't stop to say hi to me either?

:sumo:

...sorry,...it was a spur of the moment thing,..I wasn't really planning on going?... :sorry:

Agree it was the best Emerald comicon ever, as more vintage comic dealers, artists, inkers, and out of town forumites like joeypal, r1970d who was everywhere, Dr Watson whom I missed, as I was only there on Fri.

Roy was haunting Harley, Terry O'neill and Ronnie's booth where greggy usually hung out:

P3042407.jpg

Johnny G was on his feet all day since Fri. 8:30 a.m. to help a Chicago area dealer set up and was too tired to have his pic taken.

DC had a nice booth but no corporate Marvel display:

P3042399.jpg