• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What do you all drive?

223 posts in this topic

2002 Ford Explorer Limited 4X4 with a V8 (yes, my fellow San Franciscans hate me). And when I trade it in eventually, I am going to get another Explorer. I love this car.

Well, since I'm a General Contractor, I drive a '97 Dodge Ram 4X4 Club Cab Lariat(top of the line), paid for it brand new off the lot in '97. She's been my #2 Lady behind my Wife, she takes off-road at the Outer-Banks NC, and down at Carolina Beach NC, also any conditions in between. We own a one bedroom at Snowshoe WV, and there has been 3' of snow piled up behind here by snowplows, and she backs up right thru'em every time- a true beast of a truck-and I won't even go into what she's done on the job sites..phenomenal!!!

The Bug. 2000 Diesel. 48 mpg. Kicks [!@#%^&^] on the road too. Wife drives the 2002 Honda Accord. Bought this used with 23K miles after a drunk totaled my Nissan Quest. She did me a huge favor! I love this thing! My first car ever was a 1966 VW Fastback. That was back in 1973. Came full circle.

bug.jpg