• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What do you all drive?

223 posts in this topic

A friend of mine has a oval window bug that he recently turbocharged. That thing used to run 13 second quarter mile times and now pops wheelies and does high 9 second passes!!! 893whatthe.gif The crazy thing is that it is clean as hell and of course he smokes typical rice burners and american muscle all day.

A friend of mine has a oval window bug that he recently turbocharged. That thing used to run 13 second quarter mile times and now pops wheelies and does high 9 second passes!!! 893whatthe.gif The crazy thing is that it is clean as hell and of course he smokes typical rice burners and american muscle all day.

Yowsers !!! Got a pic?

I find when I drive this thing, I get no respect. Guys come up on my bumper expecting me to move over like some little old lady. I let'em hang a bit and then rock it into hyperdrive. Boom!

I love driving a stick. cloud9.gif

Slug bug! (my kids and I love that game) smile.gif

Being I am from Detroit, and my clients consist of the Big 3 and Tier 1 suppliers, I own all-American baby: 2004 Grand Prix, and 2002 Dodge Ram 4x4 Quad Cab. thumbsup2.gif

The Bug. 2000 Diesel. 48 mpg. Kicks [!@#%^&^] on the road too. Wife drives the 2002 Honda Accord. Bought this used with 23K miles after a drunk totaled my Nissan Quest. She did me a huge favor! I love this thing! My first car ever was a 1966 VW Fastback. That was back in 1973. Came full circle.

bug.jpg

news.gifI used to be a Ford man...owning a Bronco II and then an Explorer...but I got tired of the "Fix Or Repair Daily" syndrome and switched to Chevy... cloud9.gif

Fliped

Over

Rebuild

Dodge ( hint note letters going down) blush.gif

As for you VW owners 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif, I pity you guys the most. tonofbricks.gif

As for you VW owners 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif, I pity you guys the most. tonofbricks.gif

So how does it feel leaving half your paycheck at the pump? 27_laughing.gif

Not as bad as those VWs heading to the shop every other week stooges.gif

Yowsers !!! Got a pic?

Naw no pic. I did have one of him at the Carlsbad drag strip popping his first wheelie, but I can't find it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif That day he drove home with a burned tranny and clutch. Funny stuff.

lol! OK, dude, you're in MA? I'll meet you at noon on Saturday in the center of the Mass Pike. Wheelies at quarter mile intervals! 27_laughing.gif Leave the kids at home. Wouldn't want them to see dad embarrassed! acclaim.gif

lol....... this coming from a guy who drives american. Do you have any idea about quality issues with american cars?

Don't tell anyone, but I bought a VW Beetle when they first came out with the new ones. It was a dream to park, but I got no love from the women, despite the fact that I am a handsome devil. (See picture below.)

devil.gif

So to overcompensate, I bought the V8 Explorer. 12_7_8.gif

I find when I drive this thing, I get no respect. Guys come up on my bumper expecting me to move over like some little old lady. I let'em hang a bit and then rock it into hyperdrive. Boom!

I love driving a stick. cloud9.gif