• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What do you all drive?

223 posts in this topic

2004 Dodge Intrepid... I like sporty lookin' 4 doors but picked the Intrepid because of the trunk space. I play in a band and I can actually fit all my gear in the back seat and trunk! Otherwise I would've liked to get a Toyota Avalon or a Chevy Malibu

Im interested in seeing what type of rides you guys all have. Heres a pic of my baby, a VW Golf. cool.gif

I used to have an all-electric Toyota RAV4 EV (127 mile range).

rav4_ev_autumn.jpg

Now I drive a 2003 Honda CR-V which is really my wife's. My next car will be a hybrid. (Yes, I live in California.)

SL_lx_34FRONT.jpg

(plus a couple of other cars...)

So what do you drive Nikos? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just curious though, why is it that VW owners always seem to have pics of their cars 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well in my case, I'm an artist, and I just dig the design. The interior is like operating a (quite roomy) Lunar Landing Module! I've always loved the design. American cars are pretty unimaginative, lately. Over the last twenty years, nothing really fun. PT Cruiser? Looks like a cross between a hearse and a Converse sneaker.

1989 Chevy C1500, 247,000+ miles and still genning.

1992 Mazda B2600 4X4 177,000 + miles and still genning.

2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 , 10,500 miles in 3 months and

still haven't had time to look under the hood yet.

A local radio station did a call-in where gay men could voice what their favorite car or truck was. Let's just say the Beetle is veeeery popular with the rainbow crowd. So the next time that guy is tailgating you, remember that he may just be checking you out 893whatthe.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Ahh, cars cloud9.gif

893whatthe.gif Not that there's anything wrong with it........ confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyway, thought you might like to see my car after I repainted it last fall.......enjoy! acclaim.gif

pridebug.jpg

VWs rule...

My current vehicule:

side.jpg

I also have at my disposal 2 92 Passats (one is supercharged and AWD), and a 98 Golf GTI VR6.

My girldriend has a new Golf as well.

Did I mention I work at a VW dealer? 893applaud-thumb.gif

My daily driver is a 2003 Light Almond Metalic Flake PT Cruiser....

and on the weekends and when the weathers nice I drive a Fire engine Red 1970 Corvette Stingray!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Vetteshow2.jpg

Nice Vette! I had a 1968 427 435 Horse tri power when I was 18 now I have 7 children and a wife .Now I drive a 1987 4X4 Chevy PU while the wife drives a 1997 4X4 Chevy Surburban Hey I dont mind to much but I sure miss that torque!

Davidking623