• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 Club

612 posts in this topic

I have noticed prices rising over the past few months for quite a few DD books. I have asked around and did a bit of reading about this online. Apparently the demand is gettiing stronger. One analyst I read claimed that while he had heard from fellow dealers that DD was a soft title, he never seems to be able to keep them in stock. The miller runs have apprently taken off again as well. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next guide. I think we all probably know what happened with Iron man 1 over the last couple of years.

My self I am sticking with DD, not for an investment but because I always rather liked the underdog stigma of the title. If they go up...well that is okay too.

As to membership, I will pick up my copy on Tuesday. I will post it here as soon as it is scanned.

Thanks guys! Not only did I decide on this particular book due to strong eye appeal and WP, but I really feel that DD is going to begin to move up a few lengths in terms of value based on....nothing much. Recent 2012 sales: a 9.6 sold for $37k and the 9.4 Twincities $15k and almost $9k for a 9.2. DD has held sway for as long as I can remember and I dont ever recall the book declining. I pondered books like Hulk 181, FF48, ASM14 and quite a few others. All seem to have peaked at one time or another and now dont have the market punch I need in a book. I have a strong feeling the DD club is a good club to be in now and to me the book makes sense to own. A sturdy investment, more likely to rise then to fall.

This arrived at my office yesterday! :cloud9:

Now, what to do with my 4.0 hm

Daredevil%25201%2520-%2520CGC%25206.5%2520Universal.JPG

From what I have seen in the selling section lately, you could post that book now and probably sell it in a few hours. That book does not last in the selling forum.

This is not as nice as many on here, but I finally took the plunge and bought my membership card. Sorry for the glare, my scanner hates slabs. Overall I think it is a very nice looking 4.

DD1.jpg