• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's CRAZY PRICE Thanks FOR THREAD !!!! FINAL DISCOUNTS PAGE 101

1,033 posts in this topic

Many thanks for tonights fun guys! I will go and mark whats sold and try to clear up the thread some.

I will be adding to this thread all week, but have 2 big tests to study for so its gonna be spread out some. If you have won something from me in a previous thread, email me and hopefully we can still get it all packed together with your previous wins.

Have a great Thanksgiving guys.

:headbang: Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving gents.

Many thanks for additional pick ups Daniel. I mailed your package earlier today ( delivery confir # 0310 1230 0001 8165 1923) but since you picked up all these great Spidey's plus grabbed the # 238, I'm going to go all 'Dapper Dan" on you & ship these for free! You are most awesome as well and I hope we can keep doing this for years.

Thanks Michael. (thumbs u

To tempt your Thanksgiving appetite toward tonights Clooneyfest....

... and to let you all know that you don't have to as fast Lone Tree is with the F5 (but it helps).

In the spirit of fun, everybody is going to get a chance at some of these... with a little luck and a well oiled F5, anything can happen.

On a side note, my lawyer just called and said I can't accept PM's about these btw, sorry. Again, that Windtalker code is the way to go!

thanksgivingday0005.jpg

... and to let you all know that you don't have to as fast Lone Tree is with the F5 (but it helps).

In the spirit of fun, everybody is going to get a chance at some of these... with a little luck and a well oiled F5, anything can happen.

On a side note, my lawyer just called and said I can't accept PM's about these btw, sorry. Again, that Windtalker code is the way to go!

thanksgivingday0005.jpg

Great gesture :applause:

Wish I could participate but I have to cook:sorry:

thanksgivingday0005.jpg

I want one :pullhair: