• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's CRAZY PRICE Thanks FOR THREAD !!!! FINAL DISCOUNTS PAGE 101

1,033 posts in this topic

...or buy 6 Challengers and you can take it for $7 right now! hee hee

My keyboard appears locked, bolted and welded shut. :makepoint:

And who is this Indian lawyer looking over my shoulder.?.

Indian lawyer? more likea Indian complainer.

He from great tribe of Complainer. Known only as No Post Green. They find fault with our great land... and need fancy words to understand normal tribe talk.

He purchased much with offer of little, then squandered good fortune on tribal medicine and rest. We had not know such great loss since Louisiana purchase... and then like ash from our fire... he let it float up to the Great Buffalo in the sky.

Read about this tribe in the Great Wood Area of General Discussion... I have tear running down face.

Yes sir I agree. We will pick this up tomorrow night right after I post this...

Buy one frickin Spider-Man and get this what feels like moistureish GD+/VG- Doctor Strange for $7.22.

sold to edgenx

1124AAAAA0003.jpg

Many thanks for tonights fun guys! I will go and mark whats sold and try to clear up the thread some.

I will be adding to this thread all week, but have 2 big tests to study for so its gonna be spread out some. If you have won something from me in a previous thread, email me and hopefully we can still get it all packed together with your previous wins.

Have a great Thanksgiving guys.

...or buy 6 Challengers and you can take it for $7 right now! hee hee

My keyboard appears locked, bolted and welded shut. :makepoint:

And who is this Indian lawyer looking over my shoulder.?.

Indian lawyer? more likea Indian complainer.

He from great tribe of Complainer. Known only as No Post Green. They find fault with our great land... and need fancy words to understand normal tribe talk.

He purchased much with offer of little, then squandered good fortune on tribal medicine and rest. We had not know such great loss since Louisiana purchase... and then like ash from our fire... he let it float up to the Great Buffalo in the sky.

Read about this tribe in the Great Wood Area of General Discussion... I have tear running down face.

I'm laughing so hard,

it hurts!

Good Nite Sir!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Many thanks for tonights fun guys! I will go and mark whats sold and try to clear up the thread some.

I will be adding to this thread all week, but have 2 big tests to study for so its gonna be spread out some. If you have won something from me in a previous thread, email me and hopefully we can still get it all packed together with your previous wins.

:headbang: Happy thanksgiving

Looks like I'm going to have to sweeten the Spider-Man deal. Buy 5 of those Spidey's get the one I offered earlier for free

and buy this for $10.11... remember it doesn't have the tattoos, but Overstreet sez thats ok.

1120100060.jpg

:takeit:

Happy Thanksgiving gents.

Happy Thanksgiving gents.

Many thanks for additional pick ups Daniel. I mailed your package earlier today ( delivery confir # 0310 1230 0001 8165 1923) but since you picked up all these great Spidey's plus grabbed the # 238, I'm going to go all 'Dapper Dan" on you & ship these for free! You are most awesome as well and I hope we can keep doing this for years.