• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con April 30/May 1 2011

180 posts in this topic

Looking forward to this show... though not exactly sure what the goal will be :)

My personal goal is to not stand in line for hours waiting to get in. :wishluck:

Advance tickets on sale now so you won't have to wait

Bought! (worship)

Looking forward to this show... though not exactly sure what the goal will be :)

My personal goal is to not stand in line for hours waiting to get in. :wishluck:

My goal is to get there before 4:00pm on Sunday! Actually it's to see Joe Kubert.

My goal is to get there before 4:00pm on Sunday! Actually it's to see Joe Kubert.

My other goal is to hook up with you so you can grade every book I want to buy. :banana:

I know im not doing that again, thank god i cut in line last year lol