• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite holiday themed comic story?

119 posts in this topic

I hope I get to read these someday. :wishluck:

You've never read A Christmas for Shacktown ??!!!! :o:o:o

No, :( I haven't read many Carl Barks stories, just a handful of those reprinted in the softcover, oversized albums which Gladstone published in the early 90s. Even so, I had enough exposure there to be able to figure out that it was the work of a brilliant writer / artist.

There was a lot of talk, not that long back, about compiling all of his comics in the Omnibus hardcover format. I wouldn't need much persuading to buy that one. :)

I figured since it was almost December it would be cool to point out you favorite

holiday themed story.

Mine is Marvel Team-up #1. Even though it wasn't really focused on the Holidays

per say it has a cool story that has a cool holiday wrap-up surprise.

106763.jpg

Spoiler Link! A review for those that need a lil' heads-up on the story...

How cool would it be to have gotten this book as a present have read it Christmas day?...

What is you fav holiday story?

hm

before i opened the thread that's the first one that came to mind. remember it from my childhood especially because it was reprinted in a giant size holiday treasury.

scanNewstuff0002-1.jpg

A Stevens cover without a sexy babe on it ?? :o:o

I never thought of that. doh!

I suppose some might consider a couple of those aliens sexy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say (shrug)