• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halcyon

9 posts in this topic

I like the alt world thing I'm really interested into seeing what they do with that... I was laughing at all the bad guys hanging out talking about what they did dot here own realities

Read Number 2... really enjoyed this one as well I'm just waiting for the big plot twist lol you know its all leading to something big! The world & people does not just suddenly give up all its rage & violence & hate

I see the bad guy winning in the end. There was that hint that "he wasn't ever coming back" but he went anyway thing in #1.

I bought the 1st two issues, but after #2 I'm thinking it's going to need a couple issues to play out. If you're reading this and haven't bought them yet, it might read better in TPB format.

Surprised that this book isn't discussed here very often.

I'm pretty far behind in reading everything, but finally read #3 & 4 yesterday. I still think this book is super solid.

Great art, pretty damn good story. Art does feel a lot like Quitely to me. Even the story feels semi-Watchmen-ish.

Look forward to #5 tonight.

Pat