• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your first CGC comic...

42 posts in this topic

First submission: Fantastic Four 4. Came back an 8.5 blue with o/w pages, which is how I graded it. Sold it two years ago for about 1.2 OS, stupid boy.

First actually bought: Daredevil 7 8.5, blue. Decent book.

Favourite CGC book (bought): Captain Flight 11 (5.0), Catman 32 (8.0), Police 38 (9.0), Captain America Comics 3 (5.0). (submitted): ASM 59 (9.6).

No S.A. 9.8s yet, dammit.

My first CGC comic was a FF 4 that is a 7.0. Probably still my favorite in my collection smile.gif ! Don't have too many of those early FFs. Maybe someday when I get my early Avengers graded, I'll have a new favorite....

!st CGC book I bought Catman # 31 5.5 !!! I mostly buy raw books off of reputable dealers,but if a book is CGC'd & looks good & the price is right, I'll buy that also!! grin.gif

1st cgc book was Iron Man in 9.8 (don't remember the exact issue... one of the ones in the War Machine saga) .. still have it...

Favorite is probably Iron Fist #2 in 9.2 or Dark Knight Returns #1 in 9.4

First CGC purchase was Aquaman 7, CGC 9.4, from World's Finest on eBay.

First CGC submission was X-Men 1, TOS 39, JIM 83.

Favorite CGC book: I love 'em all! But I love FC 178 the most.