• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scoring Changes

250 posts in this topic

:whistle:

Crow #1 (though I might leave it...still looking into it) :shrug:

I realize the challenge would be it coming close to equalling the same points as Caliber Presents 1 (600 points). At 480 points, The Crow 1 definitely stands out from the other books. From that standpoint, leave it alone.

But I would like to recommend Caliber Presents #15 be assigned 150 points as this book is super-tough in high grade to track down versus the 64 points it has right now.

And though not part of the Crow registry, Deadworld #10 is the 1st cameo appearance of the Crow and the 1st Caliber Presents comic. Today it is assigned 26 points for a CGC 9.8. I would like to recommend this be adjusted to 100 points, as it is another very tough Copper Age book to track down in any nice shape.

DW10_98_bc.jpg

Gemma

Superman Family 164 is showing as zero points in the DC Bronze Age First Issues set but does show points in the DC 100 Page book set.

Could you please fix this discrepancy when you have time?

Thanks--Greg

• Administrator

I've addressed all the requests from this thread with the exception of Batman, Detective and X-Men (which are still pending upload, but otherwise are done). Please make any further requests in the The Official "hey, these scores need fixing" thread (revised) stickied at the top of this forum.

Thanks!