• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scoring Changes

250 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Just a heads-up to the CGC Registry users on the boards that I am going through all the comics that had "older" scoring using the older algorithm and updating them to the current scoring algorithm. This will affect numerous large sets and several scores. I will post again in this thread once I have completed this project and will gladly take any suggestions for changes at that point. Thanks for your patience with this process.

:applause:
What are you clapping about, Mike? Did you see the fine print?

Action Comics, Superman Comics, and anything related to Superman, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Superman Family, or Krypto the Wonder Dog will be halfed by default, just because.

:o

:baiting:

:applause:
What are you clapping about, Mike? Did you see the fine print?

Action Comics, Superman Comics, and anything related to Superman, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Superman Family, or Krypto the Wonder Dog will be halfed by default, just because.

:o

:baiting:

If you're not good, I will post that picture of you. :baiting:

Did some of the changes take place?

I'm not positive but i'm pretty sure that my score jumped up a few thousand points hm

ASM 28 finally got a fair points rating, it's a tough book. Check out the set groups of ASM, you can see how the members gained on the same date. Regards,

No substantial changes for but I did go from third to fifth in the rankings. Coulnd't really tell what might have gotten changed. Captain Tripps looks to have shot up by about 250,000 points.

Juist looking through sets, it looks like the Tales of Suspense and Journey Through Mystery superhero sets got upgrades. That accounts for Captain Tripps windfall.