• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy post

29 posts in this topic

After reading most of the posts today, I feel more than a little stressed out. So it all changes right now.

I am going to leave work in a few minutes, go home, and play with my 1 1/2 year old daughter. Then maybe, I'll read a few comic books before I go to bed. cloud9.gif

Please feel free to post any happy thoughts. And maybe we can feel a little better about life. thumbsup2.gif

I am going to leave work in a few minutes, go home, and play with my 1 1/2 year old daughter. Then maybe, I'll read a few comic books before I go to bed.

Life is good!!!........ cloud9.gif

I just got home myself, so im on.... cloud9.gif !!

I am going to leave work in a few minutes, go home, and play with my 1 1/2 year old daughter. Then maybe, I'll read a few comic books before I go to bed.

Life is good!!!........ cloud9.gif

That was my thinking exactly.

Started a new work shift today. 11am to 7:30 pm as opposed to my old shift of 1:30pm to 10pm. I will now be able to spend more time with my wife during the week.

As a side note, just got a new Visa with a nice high credit limit, and 0% APR until Jan 1 2005...!

Hmmmm.... wonder what I'll be buying with that insane.gif

Comics maybe???

Sorry to hear about that OG. My thoughts are with your family.

Back on topic...

I just got some supremely sweet Simpsons comics from my NEW FAVORITE EBAY SELLER EVER! This guy is AMAZING. His NMs are INCREDIBLE. I have no idea how he stores his books, but I got some Crisis books from him a couple weeks ago and they are absolutely STUNNING. The colors are beyond description. He's got my business any day!

thumbsup2.gif

Are you keeping his identity secret so none of us can bid? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Nooooo... I would NEVER do that! In fact, his name is-- hey! Who are you?? LEt... gO... of... mY... tHroaT............... gak.

Hello. This is the man who just murdered your precious "MajorKhaos." You can thank me later. Man, this guy has some sweet Crisis and Simpsons books.

A Certian King promised me Eterenal life.....

and I asked what should I do? What would it cost....

He told me daughter, it is my free gift to you..... all you have to do is Believe in Me...

I replied with a big wow! All I do is believe???? Too good to be true I thought...

but this King had much love in His eye.....

I asked Him, "How much do you love me"?

the King replied,

"My precious precious daughter, this is how much I love you."

He then spread His arms and died.........

So that I may have life.....

What a awesome King!