• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After a decade, I have finally found one

14 posts in this topic

This is the totally impossible to find World's finest giveaway and after 10 years of looking all over the world, I proudly present this. This is truly a rare collectors dream book.

001-2.jpg

A rare unlisted D.C. giveaway, using the Johnny Everyman character from the pages of World's Finest, in association with Pearl S. Buck's East and West Association.

I've been looking for that one for a while, too. So, thanks a lot Bo_Hogg! Now that you got your copy, you trumpet it here, on a forum for advanced collectors!

What a great book. Where did you finally find it?

I have been looking for this book for about 20 years. This is the best picture

of it I have seen.

It is listed in Overstreet and has been for well over 20 years.

It was on Ian's want list for a long time. He may have a copy.

Congratulations on finding it.

This is the totally impossible to find World's finest giveaway and after 10 years of looking all over the world, I proudly present this. This is truly a rare collectors dream book.

001-2.jpg

Thanks for sharing - congrats! Never heard or saw one of these before - had to check OSPG. Do you have the 1949 edition?

Not listed as scarce or rare, but certainly sounds like it qualifies.