• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHILL!

51 posts in this topic

I received this today...from the sensation. What do you make of it? I can't believe the story about the shill account.......

ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS FROM CANADA, BUT I POINTED IT OUT SO THAT YOU KNEW, AND SO WHAT IF WE MADE 59 TRANSACTIONS, HE HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF IN THE PAST LIKE I HAVE IN THE PAST AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT HE HAS TRUST IS ME.  AND ALSO IF I WAS SHILLING WITH THIS PERSON WHY WOULD I LET THE BIDDING END WITH HIS NAME AS THE HIGH BID AND COST ME MONEY? IVE TALKED TO EBAY ALREADY AND THEY HAVE SEEN IT MY WAY , THEY HAVE REINSTATED ME ALREADY.  MY INTENTION IS NOT TO RIP ANYONE OFF, I AM AN HONEST SELLER, IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU SEE OTHERWISE.  I WILL BE PUTTING MY AUCTIONS UP AGAIN SO I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DONT LOOK INTO THEM SINCE IVE HAD MANY EMAILS REGARDING THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED THAT COMIC AND WERE DEEPLY DISSAPOINTED WITH WHAT HAPPENED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

confused-smiley-013.gif

If the Sensation were the only person this "other" bidder would do an Ebay transaction with for two years, and no one else, that's more than a seller/buyer relationship.....that's havin' a freakin' siamese twin!

27_laughing.gif

If the Sensation were the only person this "other" bidder would do an Ebay transaction with for two years, and no one else, that's more than a seller/buyer relationship.....that's havin' a freakin' siamese twin!

27_laughing.gif

If he was "ripped of in the past" who ripped him off if all his transactions are with the same person? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My 14 year old is better lier then this guy.

Let's keep an eye on his future auctions & report any suspicious bidding. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Bid on a few and see if someone bids against you! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, the Sensation just put his Flash 175 back up again.....and here is his description, complete with ALL CAPS and no indents.

I HAD THIS COMIC UP FOR AUCTION AND IT WAS CANCELLED BY EBAY BECAUSE SOME EBAY MEMBER MENTIONED TO THEM THAT I WAS SHILLING MY AUCTION.  DOESNT IT MAKE SENSE THAT A COSTUMER THAT HAS FAITH IN MY QUALITY OF PRODUCTS WOULD WANT TO BID AND BUY A LOT FROM ME???? ANYWAY THAT IS THE REASON THAT MY AUCTION WAS TERMINATED, I WAS EVEN SUSPENDED.  I QUICKLY HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH EBAY AND THEY HAVE REINSTATED ME SINCE THE ACCUSATIONS MADE TOWARDS ME WERE COMPLETELY FALSE.  I MEAN THE OTHER PERSON THAT WAS ACCUSED FOR SHILLING LIVES IN CANADA AS WELL, DO DOES THAT MEAN THAT EVERY CANADIAN COSTUMER THAT BIDS ON MY STUFF IS SHILLING FOR ME? SO BY THAT SAME LOGIC THEN EVERY SELLER FROM THE STATES THAT HAS BIDDERS FROM THE STATES WILL BE HELPING IN SHILLING AS WELL? THIS PERSON THAT COMPLAINED IS COMPLETELY WRONG AND HAS COST ME MONEY AND TIME. NOW THATS DONE HERES THIS AWESOME AUCTION FOR A MAJOR KEY COMIC WHICH IS FLASH 175 CGC 9.4 WITH OFF WHITE PAGES.  THE FRONT COVER IS BEAUTIFUL AT NM- 9.2 AND THE BACK COVER IS AN AMAZING NM+9.6, SO THE AVERAGE IS A 9.4.  THIS COMIC UNSLABBED IN NM 9.4 IS $225, BUT REMEMBER THE NEW GUIDE IS COMING OUT SOON AND THESE HIGH GRADE SILVER AGE KEYS WILL ONLY GO UP IN VALUE.  VERY TOUGH BLACK COVER AND THAT IS WHY THE GRADE OF 9.4 IS THE HIGHEST GRADE THAT CGC HAS GIVEN THIS COMIC WITH ONLY A TOTAL OF 5 OF THEM.  JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU MUST HAVE A FEEDBACK OF AT LEAST 10 TO AUTOMATICALLY BID, IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN THIS YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING A BID.  AND THATS RIGHT FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA OR THE STATES!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS INCLUDES INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!! I DONT BELIEVE IN CHARGING SHIPPING FOR COMICS THAT WILL SELL FOR OVER $1000 SINCE I KNOW ITS A DRAG TO PAY HIGH PRICES AND THEN PAY SHIPPING ON TOP OF THAT.  ESTIMATED VALUE OF THIS COMIC IS ANYWHERE BETWEEN $1000-$1500 DUE TO THIS COMIC BEING THE HIGHEST GRADE AND THE LAST TIME I SAW THIS COMIC UP FOR SALE WAS ABOUT A YEAR AGO BUT THAT WAS A "QUALIFIED" 9.4.  SO WHO KNOWS WHEN WILL BE THE NEXT TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS ONE FOR SALE, AND WITH THE SUPERMAN MOVIE COMING OUT YOU KNOW THESE ONES WILL BE RED HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO CRACKS OR SCRACTHES ON THE CGC CASE AND THAT IT COMES WITH ITS ORIGINAL PLASTIC BAB.  IF ANYONE HAS ANY OUTSIDE OFFERS YOU ARE WELCOMED TO EMAIL THEM TO ME SINCE IM NOT TOO THRILLED ABOUT PAYING EBAY FEES.  I ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS ( YOU MUST WAIT ONE MONTH IF SHIPPED FROM STATES FOR THE CHECK TO CLEAR BEFORE I SHIP ), PAYPAL AND MONEY ORDERS.  IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK THEM AND AGAIN PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PAYING FOR THIS ITEM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND YOU GUYS HAVE  A MAGNIFICENT DAY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

27_laughing.gif, there is no way I'd bid on an auction with that kind of description. He is too dumb for words. Whereas it was once the 30 of us who read this thread who knew about this, now EVERY POTENTIAL BIDDER ON THE BOOK knows. 27_laughing.gif

LInk to the auction if you want to watch the action......

Flash 175 CGC 9.4 Shill Special

Well, the Sensation just put his Flash 175 back up again.....and here is his description, complete with ALL CAPS and no indents.

GEE I FEEL SO BAD NOW HE SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN HONEST ABE I MEAN HE CAN EVEN ADD AND DIVIDE TOO IT'S A SHAME THAT HE MENTIONS IN HIS DESCRIPTION THAT HE IS ACCEPTING OFFERS OUTSIDE EBAY BECAUSE THAT IS AGAINST EBAY RULES EVEN IF HE DOESN'T LIKE PAYING EBAY FEES THAT IS CALLED FEE AVOIDANCE SO EBAY WILL CANCEL HIS AUCTION FOR DOING IT IF SOMEONE TELLS THEM ABOUT IT I GUESS HE'S JUST LIVIN LA VIDA LOCA UP THERE IN CANADA

By the way, I checked on the 14 items that can still be called up that lui-yi purchased from thelatinsensation and the funny thing is.....lui-yi bought the same Astro Boy video 3 times, the same Batman video 4 times, the 14 sales are really about 4 different items.

Check out auction pages for

ALL 51 ASTRO BOY EPISODES 1982 MANGA VIDEO won on Jan 7 by lui-yi

ALL ASTRO BOY EPISODES 1982 MANGA VIDEO won by lui-yi on Dec 16

ALL ASTRO BOY EPISODES 1982 MANGA VIDEO won by lui-yi on December 21

he likes Batman too,.....alot!

ALL BATMAN EPISODES COLUMBIA HOUSE VHS won by lui-yi on Dec 16

ALL BATMAN EPISODES COLUMBIA HOUSE VHS won by lui-yi on December 9

ALL BATMAN EPISODES COLUMBIA HOUSE VHS won by lui-yi on December 21

ALL BATMAN EPISODES COLUMBIA HOUSE VHS wond by lui-yi on December 28

I mean, for God's sake Lui.....just call the guy and buy direct!

I can't believe EBAY let this crook go back into action!

Sorry about the earlier post folks, I had a "latinsensation" moment there makepoint.gif But in all seriousness, the fact that he states that he is entertaining offers outside eBay and doesn't like paying eBay fees is tantamount to auction suicide here!

He must be reading these posts or something. He amended the auction description to eliminate the part about him not liking ebay fees then cancelled the auction alltogether because he couldn't eliminate the original description!

Update on the Flash #175. He's since cancelled the original auction and relisted it without the whining about it being cancelled for shilling and the reference to outside offers. At least now it's a clean description and I wish him good luck with it.