• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHILL!

51 posts in this topic

Yeah I saw that too Ghoulaid (see above post). I really don't care if he's been reading or if someone emailed him and told him how bad it all looked. I'm just glad he cleaned it up and made it more presentable to the public. Now if he could just drop the CAPS LOCK thing and type it up in a standard manner, that would really improve the appearance of his listing.

Personally, I just want to know why all his bids come from 'costumers'. Just how many comic-loving wardrobe experts are there in Canada, anyway?
Canuck hater! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Personally, I just want to know why all his bids come from 'costumers'. Just how many comic-loving wardrobe experts are there in Canada, anyway?

You didn't answer my question.

You didn't answer my question.

At least one! blush.gif