• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's got the guts? Raw FF 2 VF+ and ASM 4 VF+

20 posts in this topic

How the HELL is it possible to leave a neutral feedback for yourself 893whatthe.gif

No reason for complaint by equus-angel. Everyone else bought without complaint! spidey2129( 69) Dec-28-98 15:41

Back then you didn't need a credit card to sell or go to the adult section, and you could leave feedback for anyone anytime regardless of whether a transaction took place or not.

And yes, you could leave a neutral feedback for yourself to explain a problem because you couldn't respond directly to a feedback.

-old fart eBayer reminiscing about yesteryear... smirk.gif

You used to be able to leave feedback for anyone, whether or not you had a transaction with them.

If only I'd known! I could have left feedback for that Judeloo fellow... devil.gif

You used to be able to leave feedback for anyone, whether or not you had a transaction with them.

If only I'd known! I could have left feedback for that Judeloo fellow... devil.gif

Neg his arse!! wink.gif

Neg his arse!! wink.gif

Or outbid him on every comic he has bid on the last...oh say 3 days or so.... devil.gif

What's weird is that he has no feedback from 2002 on... hmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

exactly - this is like a phoenix arising from the ashes.

could very well be a stolen ID - this is typical as the thieves wait a while in order to use ID's that have been inactive. also, while this comics structure looks pretty good, it certainly appears washed out. i know that ACES wants one of these bad, but i'd be careful. than again, this is all mere speculation on my part...... wink.gif

i know that ACES wants one of these bad,

27_laughing.gif

I can't afford a nice one now but when I click on my saved searches for FF 2 I get to look at the high grade ones too. smile.gif

Whenever the seller provides a "story" explaining the origin of the comic ("I bought it from an elderly gentlemen 15 years ago...."), my bull-[!@#%^&^] detectors go off. Why provide this type of provenance unless you know you have a shady item in the first place?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Whenever the seller provides a "story" explaining the origin of the comic ("I bought it from an elderly gentlemen 15 years ago...."), my bull-[!@#%^&^] detectors go off. Why provide this type of provenance unless you know you have a shady item in the first place?

893naughty-thumb.gif

you know i agree with what your saying, but when i start selling, i'm gonna spew out the entire story of my original purchase collection for the e-bay world to hear.

i know that i won't be able to stop myself. hopefully i'll establish a quick and trustworthy track record, so i don't set off the BS detectors devil.gif........

On the day that Burntboy's books go up for auction, I am going to take a second mortgage out on the house. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Burnt: That, and the first 20+ books you sell will be in slabs, right? That oughtta help smile.gif Plus, there are plenty of board members waiting for your books to hit eBay, so you won't be lacking for bids...

How the HELL is it possible to leave a neutral feedback for yourself

If it was possible to leave your own feedback, wouldn't you make it possitive? confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

Maybe he was stupid. Yeah...back in the day, you could leave positives for yourself. I saw a bunch of users giving themselves positives to "offset" a negative. People also gave each others negatives for sniping them. Ebay then made it that negatives had to relate to a specific auction. Then, they finally made it that all positives and neutrals had to relate to an auction.

Neg his arse!! wink.gif

Or outbid him on every comic he has bid on the last...oh say 3 days or so.... devil.gif

My fingers couldn't take the strain of entering bids on one zilllion auctions...