• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

Ok Clooney lovers... tonight's Teri contest is not for the weak or the meek. You got to have the "meat" to attempt this feat!

I want two LOW RES PICS of my lady TERI HATCHER. One on top... in a green outfit (your choice) and one... on the bottom... in some sexy Victoria Secret stuff (your choice again).

I want the top picture turned to the left and I want the bottom picture turned upside down.

Inbetween those two pictures (that would be in the middle of the two going down the page)... I'm going to need a working YouTube link to the Justin Timberlake / Corey Hart mash up of Sunglasses at Night/ I'm Bringin Sexy Back.

Below the bottom picture of Teri... I want to see some kid eating spaghetti with the words " I lovea spicy a' meataballa " but I also want those letters down upper case lower case just like the last contest.

You must start with the "I' as LOWER CASE and work it from there... and it must be in the country bumpkin Italian spelling as written above.

Go forth !

IMG_0678.jpg

Ok Clooney lovers... tonight's Teri contest is not for the weak or the meek. You got to have the "meat" to attempt this feat!

I want two LOW RES PICS of my lady TERI HATCHER. One on top... in a green outfit (your choice) and one... on the bottom... in some sexy Victoria Secret stuff (your choice again).

I want the top picture turned to the left and I want the bottom picture turned upside down.

Inbetween those two pictures (that would be in the middle of the two going down the page)... I'm going to need a working YouTube link to the Justin Timberlake / Corey Hart mash up of Sunglasses at Night/ I'm Bringin Sexy Back.

Below the bottom picture of Teri... I want to see some kid eating spaghetti with the words " I lovea spicy a' meataballa " but I also want those letters down upper case lower case just like the last contest.

You must start with the "I' as LOWER CASE and work it from there... and it must be in the country bumpkin Italian spelling as written above.

Go forth !

IMG_0678.jpg

article-0-08FFB5F5000005DC-322_468x822-1-1.jpg

Sexy Sunglasses

article-1241665-07CC6005000005DC-375_468x446.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcSwp4BWjMV7PhQvxTxpqBN9PijMyU2bVtsmzeWWJ6hBr-2r_yNb.jpg

i LoVeA sPiCy A' mEaTaBaLlA

:takeit:

AVALON ! I think we have a WINNER! I was just going to tell you about the little "i" and you caught it.

I need judges to verify that this is the winner... I can't just myself without Clooney lover verification.