• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

MS. MARVEL # 17 .... is Mystique in this? Think so. $7.77

AAAclooneython20010.jpg

:takeit:

I just realized how incredibly Freudian that cover is. Never really took the time to look closely at it.

SUPER VILLIAN TEAM UP # 11. It appears that the Shroud just wants his azz kicked... and you know... couldn't Doom just turn that wrist alittle and fry Skull's face off? Again? Somebody loved these books back in the day... did you? $4.12

AAclooneython20002.jpg

... and that was the last book of the night fellas. I'll be back tomorrow evening for our first Teri scavenger hunt where the winner will be able to purchase this nice SILVER AGE ATOM original artwork for a reaaaalllly low price.

IMG_0678.jpg

... and that was the last book of the night fellas. I'll be back tomorrow evening for our first Teri scavenger hunt where the winner will be able to purchase this nice SILVER AGE ATOM original artwork for a reaaaalllly low price.

IMG_0678.jpg

:cloud9: Gil Kane

Edit: Any chance for a heads up on the time when this is happening?