• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

:cloud9: Gil Kane

Oh how I wish it was Gil Kane sir... I'd have to keep it then. Its actually Mike Sekowsky... who I must say is as underrated as Nick Cardy used to be.

Hmm. Some reason I thought Kane did the whole run. Oh well. I'm still interested.

:cloud9: Gil Kane

Oh how I wish it was Gil Kane sir... I'd have to keep it then. Its actually Mike Sekowsky... who I must say is as underrated as Nick Cardy used to be.

Hmm. Some reason I thought Kane did the whole run. Oh well. I'm still interested.

I'm hoping to start up around 10 - 11pm est tomorrow night sir. I will definatly post in the announcement thread when I find out a more definate time.

Let me know about 126 I'm looking for a nice high grade copy :)

Not that nice sir. I honestly don't think I've ever owned a super nice copy of that book. Come to think of it... I don't think I've owned a really nice 150 ever either.

I actually remember buying a copy of that from a grocery store spinner rack when it came out waaaaaay back when :preach:

And it was beat all to then from the spinner rack. :)

SILVER SURFER # 12 THAT WOULD BE A NEAR VF... but there is some trim work done on the right side. Hardly noticable but it there. sigh $3.69

CAPTAIN MARVEL # 14 IRON MAN COVER thats quite cool. Nice upper midgrade... how about $5.55

ADVENTURE # 398. NICE UPPER MIDGRADE. SUPER PETS! $3.69

:takeit:

:hi:

“I’d rather have a rectal examination on live TV by a fellow with cold hands than have a Facebook page.”- George Clooney

Read more: http://www.starzlife.com/20090916/quote-of-the-day-46/#ixzz17sZKEsAk

:golfclap:

I'm thinking that James Howlett is going to have some competition with that one Snake :)

I slept from like 10pm until 10am...missed the first night of cloonython II, but it was worth it.

I meant to start this thread up on 12/15... but got so far ahead with scanning and tests... I thought what the heck.

Definatly post your Clooney quote before I get started tonight so I can include you in the Clooney quote contest. No duplicates allowed so whip out the freshness!

Everybody please take this easy opp to own anything from a dirty old sock to some original artwork!

See you tonight I hope!

PUNISHER # 1 1987 SERIES. NICE $6.66

BBclooneython20005.jpg

"All right, we set the rules; we have to live by them--all of us--but if we're going to punish people, punish all of the offenders "

-Clooney

Not from a movie but it's appropriate for the book.

and I'm sure you've seen this one but here ya go.

george_clooney_and_teri_hatcher_image.jpg

NOBODY LOVES THE HULK 45 RPM RECORD with original sleeve and mailing envelope. How cool is that? Got to youtube and find the song... hilarious! This piece of American pie from 1969 can be yours for only $15 ! Great shape too.

DDclooneython20006.jpg