• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

Ok Clooney lovers... the new Clooney Quote Poll is now up and running.

Everyone who gave a quote on opening night is included in the contest. Please vote for your favorite and help the quote-ee win this sealed copy of

The Mindscape of Alan Moore 2 DVD set

valued at $26 smacks on Amazon.com.

Contest ends at 11PM EST on December 19th... which is also the close date for this fine thread that you are enjoying right now. Good luck & Gawd speed, men!

IMG_0818.jpg

In college the first time back in good ole 1986, Samantha Fox caused many a sleepless night in the dorm rooms. If you don't remember her hotness and assets then watch this...

I have 4 copies of her super sweet Playboy appearance... all nice and only $8.69 each! Why deny yourself another night... Samantha wants you to own her!

APLAYclooneython20002.jpg

Well, I missed the first day of the sales thread, but I'll add this one for fun:

I don't believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It's a mean thing, life.

George Clooney

Well, I missed the first day of the sales thread, but I'll add this one for fun:

I don't believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It's a mean thing, life.

George Clooney

Rawhide has entered the spaceship !

Ha! I still have the Club from 88 with the giant poster (detahed as it was on the inside of my closet door back in the day).

I would love to see that poster again... its been 20 years since I've seen one... but honestly who could forget those... assets. :)