• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

will Greggy be back tomorrow?

112 posts in this topic

rumor has it that greggy is done with the cgc boards and won't be back when his strike is lifted tomorrow...is it true, or is it just a malicious rumor spread by one certain "doctor"... I wonder hm

rumor has it that greggy is done with the cgc boards and won't be back when his strike is lifted tomorrow...is it true, or is it just a malicious rumor spread by one certain "doctor"... I wonder hm

Really?

Really?

just play along, will ya doh!

Really?

just play along, will ya doh!

Uh, I was. You blew it mister.

lol

I imagine when he gets back that we'll see a new, improved, souped-up, turbocharged greggy.

With a Flee Marquette animation accompaniment? hm

Why do I have an image in my head of the Six Million Dollar Man opening credits with Greggy's head on Lee Majors' body?

:ohnoez:

If Greggy doesn't return who will fill the void ??

Which forum member is "The Void"?

lol