• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maurice Whitman?

5 posts in this topic

Without trying to be snarky, let me say this: every time you find yourself eager to ask a "am I the only one..." question, know that the answer is "no" almost every time. :foryou:

That said, there have been dozens (maybe hundreds) of posts about Maurice Whitman in the past. There were even whole threads about him. The search function is your friend. (thumbs u

That also said, he was truly a magnificent artist. His covers were exceptional! :cloud9:

I knew I wasn't the only one. I was just trying to inspire his fans to post their favourite Whitman covers.

I failed to find that excellent thread because I did a title search for "Maurice Whitman" and of course it did not come up. I've now asked the mods to merge my replies into the previous thread.

I'd forgotten about that thread and I posted in it! lol

We were just discussing him again yesterday in this thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4456897Post4456897