• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick your favourite Flash villains!

Choose no more than five of these villains!  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Choose no more than five of these villains!

51 posts in this topic

I was lucky to come across that book last year when I did. I was wanting a high grade SS from Infantino, and this was the most affordable I could find. I lucked out that it is a 1st app. of a well known character. You are welcome to PM me an offer.

I was lucky to come across that book last year when I did. I was wanting a high grade SS from Infantino, and this was the most affordable I could find. I lucked out that it is a 1st app. of a well known character. You are welcome to PM me an offer.

I'm just pulling your leg buddy! (thumbs u :jokealert:

A nice copy like that, I just knew you wouldn't part with it! :headbang: I have a SA #205 CGC SS 8.0 Carmine Infantino myself and will not part with it for anything! :cloud9:

If I were you I would keep it! It's a beauty! :preach:

I can still vaguely remember as a little kid seeing Reverse Flash for the first time and thinking how cool Flash looked when he changed his costume colors. lol

My favorites, not necessarily most important.

1. Zoom

2. Captain Cold

3. Grodd

4. Mirror Master

5. Trickster

It's funny that the Trickster's vote total doesn't seem to reflect his avowed support.

???

Nonetheless, with 201 votes cast, heated battles for first and fifth are taking place:

Captain Cold 35

Super-Gorilla Grodd 35

Professor Zoom 33

Mirror Master 28

Captain Boomerang 15

Trickster 14

:cool:

It's funny that the Trickster's vote total doesn't seem to reflect his avowed support.

???

Nonetheless, with 201 votes cast, heated battles for first and fifth are taking place:

Captain Cold 35

Super-Gorilla Grodd 35

Professor Zoom 33

Mirror Master 28

Captain Boomerang 15

Trickster 14

:cool:

I DEMAND A RECOUNT! lol;)

all the rogues get my vote.

I don't read much newer material but over the last few years I have picked up and read the new stories of the rogues and they are brilliant. stories like salvation run ect.

1 captain cold

2 the new mirror master. (the guy snorts coke off his own mirrors, what a character)

3 heat wave. problem pyro trait.

4 weather wizard. The line he used that he was always warning people he would start a hurricane inside someone and in the rogues mini series he does just that.

5 new captain boomerang , also old one is great. hey he is a fellow aussie he has to get a vote even in last place.

And don't you just love how the rogues call the flash and his immediate family as runners, and the line you never kill a runner. the other superheroes take that personal. And get nasty.