• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just paid $21 for this weeks batch of comics...

6 posts in this topic

unfortunately I also received a $60 parking ticket. foreheadslap.gif

The guy I usually take with me because it is hard to find parking at my LCS was sick today. I risked it anyhow. I was only in there 3 minutes. Sure enough some overweight lard butt is their writing me a ticket when I came out. Guess they can move fast when they want to. tonofbricks.gif

Maybe in 20 years these comics will go up in value $60 so I can break even.

unfortunately I also received a $60 parking ticket.

The guy I usually take with me because it is hard to find parking at my LCS was sick today. I risked it anyhow. I was only in there 3 minutes. Sure enough some overweight lard butt is their writing me a ticket when I came out. Guess they can move fast when they want to.

Maybe in 20 years these comics will go up in value $60 so I can break even

893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

Nah. NYC. Never any parking there, but it is convenient to go during lunch break from work. I am beginning to think I should just get a subscription from Midtown Comics or something. Is there any place you can subscribe to where you get comics the same time as LCS or are mail subscribers always behind by a week?

$27 today, but that included the new Echo TPB.

LOVED the new Daredevil.

Laughed that the new ASM fit so perfectly into the mock formula proposed here recently: wisecracks and then rescue the latest "troubled kid."

RAGED that the Superman/Batman I picked had a page-length vertical score during printing that I missed while selecting the book.